Author Topic: The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco
« on: October 16, 2017, 10:09:14 pm »
 The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco

Later this month, the National Archives is set to release thousands of documents about John F. Kennedy’s assassination. It’s likely to fuel conspiracy theorists for years.

By PHILIP SHENON and LARRY J. SABATO

October 16, 2017

The federal government’s long campaign to try to choke off rampant conspiracy theories about the November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy is threatening to end this month in massive confusion, if not chaos.

Within the next two weeks, the National Archives is legally obligated to release the last of thousands of secret documents from government files about the assassination, most of them from the CIA, the FBI and the Justice Department.

And there is every indication that the massive document dump—especially if any of it is blocked by President Donald Trump, the only person empowered under the law to stop the release of the files—will simply help fuel a new generation of conspiracy theories.

more
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/16/the-next-jfk-document-dump-could-be-a-fiasco-215716
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 01:35:15 am »
Oh, I don't know, it might be a tremendous distraction from everything else that has people in a lather.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 01:38:39 am »
There have been other recent releases of documents and those didn't seem to tell us much.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 08:49:04 am »
But what if the papers show that Carlos The Jackal actually turned out to be John McCain?

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 09:07:20 am »
It was probably heavily redacted.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 12:14:58 pm »
But what if the papers show that Carlos The Jackal actually turned out to be John McCain?

Or that Rafael Cruz did conspire with Oswald to kill JFK.     :silly:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 01:03:50 pm »
Or that Rafael Cruz did conspire with Oswald to kill JFK.     :silly:

Who said that? That would be good grounds for a lawsuit.  :silly: We sure don't see that happening.

But did someone merely know Lee Harvey Oswald? Not everyone is convinced no.