Author Topic: We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton Foundation  (Read 792 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: We won’t give back a cent of Harvey Weinstein’s tainted $250,000 says the Clinton Foundation - we’ve spent accused rapist’s every cent claims group run by Bill and Chelsea

Clinton Foundation ends days of dodging questions over up to $250,000 it took from Harvey Weinstein to say it won’t hand it back
    Foundation already spent the money on its programs, spokesman tells DailyMail.com
    Those include lowering the cost of HIV medication and supporting women and girls in developing countries
    Chelsea Clinton ran from DailyMail.com reporter in Boston Saturday to avoid answering same question
    Foundation’s willingness to take foreign cash became huge controversy during White House campaign for Hillary Clinton
    University of Southern California is giving back $5 million accused multiple rapist gave it

By Alana Goodman In Boston For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:19 EDT, 15 October 2017 | Updated: 17:50 EDT, 15 October 2017

The Clinton Foundation told DailyMail.com it will not return as much as $250,000 in donations from Harvey Weinstein, saying on Sunday the money had already been spent on the organization’s programs and used for charitable purposes.

The foundation’s decision comes as politicians and philanthropic groups grapple with whether to return donations they have received from Weinstein, after numerous women stepped forward this month to accuse the movie mogul of sexual assault, harassment and rape.

Over a dozen Democratic politicians have said they will give back or donate Weinstein’s campaign contributions to charity.

The Clinton Foundation faced questions about Weinstein’s funding after Hillary Clinton said last week she would re-gift his campaign donations to charity.

Weinstein was a major bundler for Clinton, hosting fundraising events with deep-pocketed Hollywood donors, and personally contributed over $35,000 to her 2016 presidential campaign.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4982956/Clinton-Foundation-won-t-return-cash-Harvey-Weinstein.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Someone needs to make a graphic of Harvey Weinstein morphing into Bill Clinton. They treated women the same, all while their enablers claimed they were the great champions of women's causes...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course not!  The Clintons are in it solely for the money and always have been! 

Grifters! Plain and simple!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

Has there ever been a case of a democrat giving back the money?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Has there ever been a case of a democrat giving back the money?
Has there ever been an act nasty enough that it would cause a Democrat to so deeply offended that they would give money back?

Unless it was something blatantly Conservative, I just can't see it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Those include lowering the cost of HIV medication and supporting women and girls in developing countries

Of course.  They need to support the next generation of victims.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Personally I don't blame them for pocketing the rape money. They have no new money coming in after Hitlary's humiliating loss. Fat speaking fees are not coming in. Add to that the Clintoons blew a cool mill on a house for WH staff that now sits empty. They have to pinch every penny now.

Offline RoosGirl

Personally I don't blame them for pocketing the rape money. They have no new money coming in after Hitlary's humiliating loss. Fat speaking fees are not coming in. Add to that the Clintoons blew a cool mill on a house for WH staff that now sits empty. They have to pinch every penny now.

It still makes me cackle like Hillary does when I think about her buying that house.

Online mountaineer

October 16, 2017
We're not in Kansas anymore, Chelsea
By Richard Rail

News people inundated Chelsea Clinton with questions she couldn't answer about the $250K Harvey Weinstein contributed to Hillary's campaign, so Chelsea fled.  Poor child's not made of the sterner stuff of Mom and Pop.  ...

... Chelsea's what the statisticians call a "regression to the mean."  In her case, it means she's more normal than either parent.  She has a conscience, she believes lies, and she's basically innocent, if not necessarily good.  But she doesn't understand her parents because she doesn't have the evil in her that has always inhabited them.   ...

American Thinker
---------------------

I'm not so sure Chelz is the innocent this fellow describes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm not so sure Chelz is the innocent this fellow describes.

No, she is not at all. There's no question she has witnessed her father's manipulation and her mother's tirades over the years. Also, she is fully aware of the Clinton Foundation corruption.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mountaineer

Also, she is fully aware of the Clinton Foundation corruption.
Her wedding and her various multi-million-dollar NYC homes were funded by Clinton Foundation money. She knew darn well the money wasn't helping poor people in Haiti or whatever the heck it was supposed to do.

Online mountaineer

Clinton Foundation Won’t Return $250,000 From Harvey Weinstein
BY: Jack Heretik   
October 16, 2017 9:10 am

The Clinton Foundation will not return or re-donate any of the $250,000 it received from disgraced film producer and Democratic donor Harvey Weinstein, saying the funds have been spent already.  ...

The Clinton Foundation has also been pressured to rid itself of Weinstein's money, but they have said that the money was already spent on projects, the Daily Mail reports. The organization claims the Weinstein money was spent on supporting women and girls around the world, as well as on lowering the cost of HIV medication.  ... More at Washington Free Beacon
 :silly: