Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty in desertion case  (Read 1385 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty in desertion case
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 07:56:55 pm »
That will happen, at the very least.  This Judge looks tough, so there will probably be time given, but before that he'll be stripped of his medals and busted to Buck Private.  He may even be forced to pay back the cash he received for back pay and Sergeant's pay.

Yup there's that important section of the bad conduct discharge he's about to receive that states he is to "forfeit all pay and allowances and be reduced in rank to E-1."

I've seen 30 year Command Sergeant Major's the top of the enlisted food chain have to hear those words.  I couldn't imagine putting in the blood sweat and tears I've given to the Army to get where I am to piss it all away like that. 

I hope whatever political or personal reasons Berghdal had for walking away and spending those years that he did consorting with and aiding the enemy were worth it.

God knows he's going to have a life time to think about what he did.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 08:00:57 pm »
I'd be interested on how he'd react to 'Marshall Murdock'.      ^-^

Murdock would have fit well into the Obama administration IMHO.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 08:06:46 pm »
That will happen, at the very least.  This Judge looks tough, so there will probably be time given, but before that he'll be stripped of his medals and busted to Buck Private.  He may even be forced to pay back the cash he received for back pay and Sergeant's pay.

I sure hope you're right, Cyber.  (You usually are)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 08:07:42 pm »
Yup there's that important section of the bad conduct discharge he's about to receive that states he is to "forfeit all pay and allowances and be reduced in rank to E-1."

I've seen 30 year Command Sergeant Major's the top of the enlisted food chain have to hear those words.  I couldn't imagine putting in the blood sweat and tears I've given to the Army to get where I am to piss it all away like that. 

I hope whatever political or personal reasons Berghdal had for walking away and spending those years that he did consorting with and aiding the enemy were worth it.

God knows he's going to have a life time to think about what he did.

A sweet rebuttal to that Rose Garden trainwreck from that POS Obama.  Nothing, however, will make up for the good men who were lost looking for this coward, or the unknown cost of returning those "Generals" for the other side back to the battlefield.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 08:09:18 pm »
I sure hope you're right, Cyber.  (You usually are)

TRG is the expert on this stuff.  About the only thing I think I'm gauging accurately is this Judge, who might just throw the book at this sad sack.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 08:12:51 pm »
A sweet rebuttal to that Rose Garden trainwreck from that POS Obama.  Nothing, however, will make up for the good men who were lost looking for this coward, or the unknown cost of returning those "Generals" for the other side back to the battlefield.

Not only a rebuttal to that big eared incompetent that occupied the White House before trump...but to that lying POS Susan Rice who went out on all the Sunday shows to try and convince us that this little traitor had served with honor.

You're right though...nothing will make up for the lives lost or the enemy combatants that were exchanged for him.

I just hope that with his conviction and sentencing to the DB it will help the families of those that died looking for him some closure and a little peace.