Author Topic: Road to WAR: China's secret plans for North Korea INVASION revealed  (Read 514 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

By David Trayner

The Communist superpower is building a six-lane highway in a sparsely populated area of its cold and windy north east.

The massive new motorway snakes across an area where very few of the local peasants have a car and there is little traffic or trade.

It’s destination? The North Korean border.Experts believe there can only be one explanation for the so-called G1112 Ji'an–Shuangliao Expressway: getting tanks and troops to the border quickly.

Daily Star Online has obtained pictures from inside China of the huge construction.The giant road is being built through China’s Jilin Province to Ji’an.

The border town has a population of just 230,000 – which is tiny by Chinese standards.

More than 24million people live in capital Beijing and there are a staggering 34million in Shanghai.

It is hard to think of many cities in the UK that would need a six-lane motorway.

But Ji’an lies just across the Yalu River from Manpo, in North Korea.A new bridge was opened across the river earlier this year.

And Daily Star Online can reveal China has been investing heavily in building infrastructure across the border – inside North Korea.

Scott Snyder, senior fellow for Korea studies and director of the program on US-Korea policy at the Council on Foreign Relations, told Daily Star Online: “Jilin province has even budgeted and paid for improvements in road infrastructure inside some parts of North Korea in recent years in order to improve logistical access to the Rason port inside North Korea.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/652188/north-korea-news-trump-china-us-war-invasion-highway-border-jian-Shuangliao-Expressway
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Road to WAR: China's secret plans for North Korea INVASION revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:12:54 am »
Annexation of NK by China?  Don't give Trump that idea, he'll think it was a great deal.  And you've heard him.....He makes great deals. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 10:14:58 am »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 01:29:01 am »
It sounds like the leadership in China realizes that the only way they're going to prevent US intervention in North Korea is to "intervene" themselves and take pre-emptive action to depose the lil' rocket boy and [perhaps] dismantle his nuclear arsenal as well.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 02:03:32 am »
A six lane motorway, that makes me scratch my head about this.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 02:10:51 am »
If China takes out Fatboy, that would be quite fine with me.

Then China can do whatever they wish with North Korea.

This isn't Taiwan we're talking about here.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 02:13:15 am »
If China takes out Fatboy, that would be quite fine with me.

Then China can do whatever they wish with North Korea.

This isn't Taiwan we're talking about here.

The Chinese would like to take over the left overs.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome