Author Topic: Report: Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners for collusion  (Read 789 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Report: Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners for collusion
MSN News, Oct 15, 2017, The Score

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance under the collective bargaining agreement for collusion against NFL team owners, reports Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report.

Kaepernick has hired high-profile attorney Mark Geragos and is preparing to release a statement about his grievance soon, added Freeman.

The free-agent quarterback has remained unemployed since his release by the San Francisco 49ers in March and has garnered little interest from teams around the league.

This has caused some to suggest he's being blackballed for his national anthem protests during the 2016 season.

More: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-kaepernick-files-grievance-against-nfl-owners-for-collusion/ar-AAtuK0M?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Report: Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners for collusion
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 12:04:45 am »
He hires Garagos - the man who defended Scott Peterson.  Kaepernick really knows how to bring people to his side of the issues.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 12:04:48 am »
When everyone agrees you are more trouble than you are worth, it is not collusion.  It is common knowledge.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 12:08:41 am »
So I guess he never wants to play for the NFL again...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 12:20:12 am »
Report: Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners for collusion
MSN News, Oct 15, 2017, The Score

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance under the collective bargaining agreement for collusion against NFL team owners, reports Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report.

Hey Collin, I guess that lifetime 88.9 QB rating had nothing to do with it? :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 12:23:28 am »
This is called 'Be Careful What You Wish For" Colin.

Opting out of your contract, acting like a first-class fool, then believing you can just walk in somewhere else.

One is accountable for one's own actions.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 01:06:44 am »
I have a grand idea, Colin. Become a community organizer!! That is what you wanted to do to promote equality wasn't it? Heck you could be president...there is history for community organizers. And as an added benefit I'm sure there are numerous SJWs in the NFL willing to follow you and join your organization. /s

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 01:56:46 am »

I agree with what he is doing here. Bravo!

In fact, following his example, I am formally announcing that I have started a lawsuit for collusion against the entire aerospace industry in America for NOT hiring me as a senior software developer. They're all in it together I tell ya! All of um!

And I intend to sue them all until somebody gives me a job, dammit!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 02:00:41 am »
This guy is a class A douche who's determined to shove his race down everyone's throat.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 11:08:55 am »
When everyone agrees you are more trouble than you are worth, it is not collusion.  It is common knowledge.
That he's - at best - a mediocre QB also is common knowledge, as catfish observed above.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org