Author Topic: Bannon: Trump will win reelection with '400 electoral votes'  (Read 944 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Bannon: Trump will win reelection with '400 electoral votes'
« on: October 15, 2017, 09:55:00 am »
Bannon: Trump will win reelection with '400 electoral votes'
By Josh Delk

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon: "Pres. Trump's not only going to finish this term, he's going to win with 400 electoral votes in 2020." pic.twitter.com/uzX4epfStq
    — ABC News (@ABC) October 14, 2017

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said Saturday that President Trump will "win with 400 electoral votes in 2020," following reports that he had lost faith in the president's ability to complete his current term.

"The populist, nationalist, conservative revolt that's going on, that drove Donald Trump to victory, that drove Judge [Roy] Moore to victory, that will drive 15 candidates to victory in 2018, and I hate to break it Graydon Carter and the good folks at Vanity Fair, but yes, President Trump is not only going to finish this term, he's going to win with 400 electoral votes in 2020," Bannon said during a speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington.

Bannon reportedly said several months ago that Trump only has a 30 percent chance of finishing his current term, a source told Vanity Fair, who said the president also did not know the function of the 25th Amendment, which allows a majority of the Cabinet to vote for the president to be removed from office.

more at: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/355451-bannon-trump-will-win-re-election-by-400-electoral-votes

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

Re: Bannon: Trump will win reelection with '400 electoral votes'
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 01:09:37 pm »
I think there is a similar post further down thread. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 01:15:54 pm »
Wait, what happened to there’s a 30 percent chance Pres. Trump won’t finish his term? Fake news? Or, is this fake news? I’m so confused.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 02:59:28 pm »
Wait, what happened to there’s a 30 percent chance Pres. Trump won’t finish his term? Fake news? Or, is this fake news? I’m so confused.

LOL!   Posted this because it's from "The Hill"...a 'favorite' site of 'important' members here,  from which they get their daily fix of "I HATE TRUMP" bullsh*t.

...knew they wouldn't post this.    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 03:06:05 pm »
My outlook 1 year in is

(1) Afraid the middle 1/3 of the political spectra who are sheeple have bought into the MSM bias
(2) Dims will shy from ultra left wing lunatics like Warren and Sanders, and go with a young populist,

Don't see the same end result.  Not good, but my opinion at this juncture.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 03:15:39 pm »
LOL!   Posted this because it's from "The Hill"...a 'favorite' site of 'important' members here,  from which they get their daily fix of "I HATE TRUMP" bullsh*t.

...knew they wouldn't post this.    ^-^

So many people have opinions of Pres. Trump that are based almost entirely on information and reporting they are getting from a 95 percent dishonest media. Layer that on top of Trump’s quirky persona and Voilà, confirmation bias.

Those of us who have taken the time to get at the truth of who Donald Trump is know the score.

Frankly, after all this time I cannot understand how anyone who considers themselves a conservative could still be critical of Trump given his stellar record of conservatism in office.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 03:35:12 pm »
My outlook 1 year in is

(1) Afraid the middle 1/3 of the political spectra who are sheeple have bought into the MSM bias
(2) Dims will shy from ultra left wing lunatics like Warren and Sanders, and go with a young populist,

Don't see the same end result.  Not good, but my opinion at this juncture.

Here's where I think you go wrong in your predictive assessment. The Dems are moving sharply Left at the moment, all of the energy and momentum in that party is truly coming from its most radical elements...the ANTIFA/BLM crowd, the single payer movement, the campus radicals, and those deeply dependent on payouts from liberal federal programs. It is still conceivable that a more establishment Dem may step in a populist role, but that likelihood is declining as they grow more and more hysterical over the actions of our current president. In an odd way, he is driving them Left as they seek to make a clear delineation between themselves and the president...and as they feed the anger and energy on the Far Left through false and spiteful narratives towards him.

Best guess, is a younger version of Bernie/Warren steps forward...say a Kamala Harris or even a Zuckerberg...and embodies the same tired radical left ideals. Should they wise up and move towards a more Joe Manchin type...I agree, that would spell big trouble in 2020...but it seems so unlikely that its almost not worth worrying about.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline RoosGirl

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 03:48:21 pm »
Here's where I think you go wrong in your predictive assessment. The Dems are moving sharply Left at the moment, all of the energy and momentum in that party is truly coming from its most radical elements...the ANTIFA/BLM crowd, the single payer movement, the campus radicals, and those deeply dependent on payouts from liberal federal programs. It is still conceivable that a more establishment Dem may step in a populist role, but that likelihood is declining as they grow more and more hysterical over the actions of our current president. In an odd way, he is driving them Left as they seek to make a clear delineation between themselves and the president...and as they feed the anger and energy on the Far Left through false and spiteful narratives towards him.

Best guess, is a younger version of Bernie/Warren steps forward...say a Kamala Harris or even a Zuckerberg...and embodies the same tired radical left ideals. Should they wise up and move towards a more Joe Manchin type...I agree, that would spell big trouble in 2020...but it seems so unlikely that its almost not worth worrying about.

Disagree in that 2020 is a long way to go, and to the DNC isn't going to let the ultra left get that strong of a foothold.  2016 was not an accident.  Bernie was kicked to the curb.  Though 1972 was long ago, they haven't forgotten that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 04:50:57 pm »
@aligncare
@DCPatriot

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,285945.0.html

Posted yesterday.  You're welcome.

Well, I copied the title verbatim and searched "Titles Only"...came up with nothing.

How could we have missed it??   /s 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 04:53:14 pm »

So many people have opinions of Pres. Trump that are based almost entirely on information and reporting they are getting from a 95 percent dishonest media. Layer that on top of Trump’s quirky persona and Voilà, confirmation bias.

Those of us who have taken the time to get at the truth of who Donald Trump is know the score.

Frankly, after all this time I cannot understand how anyone who considers themselves a conservative could still be critical of Trump given his stellar record of conservatism in office.

I don't particularly give a damn, what President Trump tweets or says.  He's there and Hillary ain't.

...you're welcome!     :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 05:02:46 pm »
I think there is a similar post further down thread.

Apparently, one must remove all punctuation in the original title when using the search feature.   

Will try that next time.   Sorry. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 05:06:24 pm »
Well, I copied the title verbatim and searched "Titles Only"...came up with nothing.

How could we have missed it??   /s

That's cool.  Blame the search (which is admittedly crappy) instead of apologizing for poking your fingers in the eyes of other members.   888high58888