Author Topic: Second Woman Accuses Ben Affleck of Groping  (Read 613 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Second Woman Accuses Ben Affleck of Groping
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:11:10 pm »
Second Woman Accuses Ben Affleck of Groping
Breitbart, Oct 12, 2017

A second woman has come forward with allegations that actor Ben Affleck touched her inappropriately at a Hollywood function.
Makeup artist Annamarie Tendler took to Twitter Wednesday night to accuse Affleck of grabbing her backside at a Golden Globes party in 2014, hours after the actor apologized for acting “inappropriately” when he apparently groped actress Hilarie Burton during a taping of MTV’s Total Request Live in 2003.

“I would also love to get an apology from Ben Affleck who grabbed my ass at a Golden Globes party in 2014,” Tendler wrote in the first of a series of messages on Twitter Wednesday.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/12/second-woman-accuses-ben-affleck-groping/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Second Woman Accuses Ben Affleck of Groping
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:13:24 pm »
Quite a boy's club ... Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon at Weinstein's home watching NFL game.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:15:38 pm »
The "real" entertainment was probably locked in the next room.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:43:32 pm »

Atrocious furnishing. The furniture sucks, too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 04:45:33 pm »
Quite a boy's club ... Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon at Weinstein's home watching NFL game.

ON an old tube tv?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 04:51:36 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 06:29:43 pm »
I know this will upset some, but I don't reflexively believe the woman making allegations. I know an acquaintance who used to have a baby momma who ended up having a mental illness that told their daughter that he used to beat her( the mom) when the daughter was a baby. She aLeo made similar accusations when it came to other men she dated in the past.

I'm not saying this did or didn't happen when it comes to Benji Affleck. We really don't know if it's true or not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 07:59:47 pm »
I noticed that also.

This was taken a long, long time ago.

Matt Damon looks like a kid.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 11:59:30 pm »
Obviously they saved a bundle by not hiring an interior decorator. Ugly furniture.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 01:19:38 am »
This was taken a long, long time ago.

Matt Damon looks like a kid.
Wonder who took the pic?  Seems whoever might have been sitting in the chair to the lower left which could not view the tv.

And the Packers are on tv, likely Brett Favre days when they were really good.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 01:39:41 am »
Wonder who took the pic?  Seems whoever might have been sitting in the chair to the lower left which could not view the tv.

And the Packers are on tv, likely Brett Favre days when they were really good.

Looks like Favre on the screen #4 - now retired.

I wonder if the photographer knew his was capturing a den of thieves.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.