Author Topic: Las Vegas Witness Who Identified Multiple Shooters, Found Dead  (Read 2500 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Las Vegas Witness Who Identified Multiple Shooters, Found Dead
« on: October 14, 2017, 02:46:30 pm »
Kymberley Suchomel, a survivor of the Las Vegas shooting who claimed there were multiple gunmen involved in the shooting, has been found dead. She was 28.

Suchomel was not injured during the shooting at the Route 91 music festival, and died suddenly in the early hours of Monday at her Apple Valley home, according to her grandmother, Julie Norton, who explained to SeaCoast Online that Kymberley must have died at some point during the four hours she was alone in the house.

Norton found Suchomel just after 8:30 a.m. when she arrived to care for her 3-year-old great-granddaughter. Suchomel’s husband Mike had left for work earlier that morning at 4:30 a.m.

Read more at: http://realfarmacy.com/las-vegas-witness-dead/
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Las Vegas Witness Who Identified Multiple Shooters, Found Dead
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 05:24:39 pm »
She passed away alright and she escaped the shooting too:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

Las Vegas Shooting Survivor Kymberley Suchomel, Who Claimed Multiple Shooters Involved, Dies Unexpectedly
Patricia Ramirez

Just over a week after living through the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history in Las Vegas on October 1, shooting survivor and witness Kymberley Suchomel passed away at the age of 28. Suchomel was uninjured in the shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival, and after the terrifying event she used her Facebook presence to contradict the official story of a lone gunman. According to Kymberley Suchomel’s posts, there were multiple shooters involved in the horrific mass shooting that left 58 people dead and 546 injured. In fact, Suchomel, who was the co-founder of the High Desert Phoenix Foundation (a charity that financially assists victims of tragedies), claimed that she and those in her party were “chased” by more than one active shooter.

Obituary; hometown newspaper:

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20171013/reporters-notebook-remembering-my-friend-kymberley

Now, this is indeed interesting, the Inquistr; I've seen their articles, I would not call them a fraud website.

More to read up on.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 05:29:36 pm »
http://www.eurweb.com/2017/10/charity-co-founder-survived-vegas-shootings-die-days-later-stress/

Per above story

Charity Co-founder Survived Vegas Shootings, Only to Die Days Later from the Stress
Brainuser1October 12, 2017
Apple NewsNewsOther NewsThisNThatTop News0 Comments1403 views
Republish
Reprint

Kymberley Suchomel

*“That was the night that my life, and the lives of my friends, and so many others were changed forever,” Kymberley Suchomel told the Victorville Daily Press the day after the shooting. “I might have escaped unharmed, but I know that I’ve been emotionally and mentally scarred for life.”

A little more than a week later, Suchomel, who suffered with epilepsy, would be dead.

Suchomel and her friends went uninjured when gunman Stephen Paddock unloaded his rifle on 20,000 concertgoers from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel on Lass Vegas on October 1.

Died of stress...  :pondering:

Boy, I don't know what to make of this. She sure said the news accounts were not matching with how she saw things on the ground.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 05:31:44 pm by TomSea »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 05:34:31 pm »
Another article I read mentioned the epilepsy, but also that she was on meds for a tumor on her pituitary gland.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 05:42:33 pm »
Weird how life is. I recall reading someone who survived 9/11 died two months in a plane crash.

May she Rest In Peace
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 05:44:03 pm »
Weird how life is. I recall reading someone who survived 9/11 died two months in a plane crash.

May she Rest In Peace

And a veteran who survived war was among the dead in Las Vegas.

You are right.

Life can be very weird.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 05:50:43 pm »
Her death is being investigated by the Homicide guys (which may be routine).
http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20171013/death-investigation-underway-after-woman-found-in-home-off-sueno-lane-in-victorville
From http://realfarmacy.com/las-vegas-witness-dead/ (More at the link.)
Suchomel was also vocal about the fact there was “more than one gunman” involved in the attack, speaking out repeatedly and claiming that Las Vegas police and mainstream media were not providing the public with a truthful account of what happened.

“Every single survivor I have talked to also remembers multiple shooters, and at least one from the ground- why aren’t we being taken more seriously? Tons of things don’t add up,” she wrote on Facebook.

“I have been watching the news non-stop since I arrived back home to my family. And it just doesn’t make sense. The story that are feeding everyone...
(more at the link)

I'm no tinfoil hat guy, but this sets my spidey sense tingling. This lady was well known and respected in her community and well liked. People just might listen if she said the official 'facts' did not coincide with what she saw.
I think the FBI is controlling the narrative at this point, maybe looking for others involved.
With that in mind (as well as the RKBA itself), now is NOT the time to even consider gun control (as if there is one). No rational decisions can be made without the facts.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 05:52:21 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:02:12 pm »
Her death is being investigated by the Homicide guys (which may be routine).
http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20171013/death-investigation-underway-after-woman-found-in-home-off-sueno-lane-in-victorville
From http://realfarmacy.com/las-vegas-witness-dead/ (More at the link.)(more at the link)

I'm no tinfoil hat guy, but this sets my spidey sense tingling. This lady was well known and respected in her community and well liked. People just might listen if she said the official 'facts' did not coincide with what she saw.
I think the FBI is controlling the narrative at this point, maybe looking for others involved.
With that in mind (as well as the RKBA itself), now is NOT the time to even consider gun control (as if there is one). No rational decisions can be made without the facts.

You've sure got all of that right, the Security Guard backing out of the interviews. My, what else do people need? <--- Which by itself, well, it might be a gag order, I heard this. But still.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:02:53 pm by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 06:56:43 pm »
Wow, he was tough sumbitch.
Indeed. A mere framing nail from a Paslode in the hand and I was invoking invective I was unaware I possessed. Eight?(Seven to the chest, one to the head?) Reminds me of an attorney in MD who 'repeatedly slashed his own wrists and throat'. Same verdict.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 05:59:07 am »
The facts won't stop the conspricy nuts, who I'm sure are flooding social media.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 06:27:14 am »
Then there's the story of the guy who survived a mob hit. Ironically three days later he was killed by a mob hit.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 10:20:26 am »
The facts won't stop the conspricy nuts, who I'm sure are flooding social media.
They were at it before the blood dried. Unfortunately, the facts in this case keep changing. That does nothing to generate any faith in the official version, whatever it is by Noon, EDT, today.

You heard the shots. Where's the brass?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:21:20 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 12:50:23 pm »
A broken clock is still right twice a day.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 01:16:24 pm »
People often claim they saw or heard something, but it turns out to be untrue.  Some make these claims just to get their 15 minutes of fame. Others might think, for example, they heard what sounded like more than one person firing, but they instead might have heard echoes or bullets ricocheting.  I often see interviews with law enforcement where they say eyewitness testimony can be unreliable.  I think that may be true.  Under stress, our brains are likely to misinterpret things in the wrong way or we see things that aren't there. 

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 02:38:21 pm »
People often claim they saw or heard something, but it turns out to be untrue.  Some make these claims just to get their 15 minutes of fame. Others might think, for example, they heard what sounded like more than one person firing, but they instead might have heard echoes or bullets ricocheting.  I often see interviews with law enforcement where they say eyewitness testimony can be unreliable.  I think that may be true.  Under stress, our brains are likely to misinterpret things in the wrong way or we see things that aren't there.

I think it was the 2nd night after the shooting that someome posted on facebook a video showing flashes coming from about the 12th floor, of course generating thousands of comments most agreeing with the second shooter from the 12th floor explàination, despite smarter people posting the fact that those windows dont open, and the windows were not broken.
The next night I watched a reporter standing in front of the building, and guess what could be seen behind him? A flashing strobe coming from about the 12th floor, the same light from that video, and probably a strobe from a fire or security wall mounted device.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline TomSea

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 02:50:32 pm »
What if law enforcement itself as mentioned above, is changing their story as well, now 3 different timelines, a security guard whom the press can not speak to and the list goes on. Sure, nothing to see here.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 03:07:04 pm »
If there is any conspiracy it is all around protecting the liability of the Hotel, or the police. Thats it!  No 2nd shooter, no government or secret society involvement. Just one crazy paranoid SOB.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2017, 04:39:58 pm »
I think it was the 2nd night after the shooting that someome posted on facebook a video showing flashes coming from about the 12th floor, of course generating thousands of comments most agreeing with the second shooter from the 12th floor explàination, despite smarter people posting the fact that those windows dont open, and the windows were not broken.
The next night I watched a reporter standing in front of the building, and guess what could be seen behind him? A flashing strobe coming from about the 12th floor, the same light from that video, and probably a strobe from a fire or security wall mounted device.

Being a lousy witness myself, I think I'd be too worried about getting away from the shooting to actually see anything. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 04:40:39 pm »
If there is any conspiracy it is all around protecting the liability of the Hotel, or the police. Thats it!  No 2nd shooter, no government or secret society involvement. Just one crazy paranoid SOB.

I don't buy the jihadi story either.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 04:56:33 pm »
I just want the investigators to do a full and honest job, I don't really hope for anything else. We as citizens likely can not be privy to some confidential information but hopefully, in time, we can be told more.

Having this attitude I don't believe means I believe there is a conspiracy.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 05:05:14 pm »
I just want the investigators to do a full and honest job, I don't really hope for anything else. We as citizens likely can not be privy to some confidential information but hopefully, in time, we can be told more.

Having this attitude I don't believe means I believe there is a conspiracy.

I was willing to wait a lot longer before drawing conclusions.  I know these investigations take weeks, maybe months or longer. 

But every time the sheriff or someone in charge opens his mouth, I get the feeling that the investigation is not going right.  The way it's being done makes it appear there is a cover-up, even if there isn't one.  And that doesn't bode well for a proper and thorough investigation.  We may never know everything about this case and perhaps understandably we shouldn't, but the way things are going, we can't be sure we will ever know any part of the truth at all.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 05:32:57 pm »
I was willing to wait a lot longer before drawing conclusions.  I know these investigations take weeks, maybe months or longer. 

But every time the sheriff or someone in charge opens his mouth, I get the feeling that the investigation is not going right.  The way it's being done makes it appear there is a cover-up, even if there isn't one.  And that doesn't bode well for a proper and thorough investigation.  We may never know everything about this case and perhaps understandably we shouldn't, but the way things are going, we can't be sure we will ever know any part of the truth at all.

@Applewood

Vegas shooting survivor is suing the Hotel,  Festival Organizer and even Bump Stock Makers
:
http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/vegas-shooting-survivor-sues-hotel-festival-organizer-bump-s.html

So, yes, I agree, it's mainly about the lawsuit aspect of this that information is limited.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 05:52:36 pm »
@Applewood

Vegas shooting survivor is suing the Hotel,  Festival Organizer and even Bump Stock Makers
:
http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/vegas-shooting-survivor-sues-hotel-festival-organizer-bump-s.html

So, yes, I agree, it's mainly about the lawsuit aspect of this that information is limited.

Oh yes.  The lawyers will be having a field day. 

I'm not sure what the festival organizers or the hotel could have done to prevent this tragedy, but you can be sure that if the plaintiff or plaintiffs win big, our lives as travelers and/or concertgoers will change for the worse.  And most likely, the preventative measures instituted as a result will be ineffective and maybe even downright silly.