Author Topic: Susan Collins rips Steve Bannon for saying he would target Republicans who support Mitch McConnell.  (Read 813 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, hit out at former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon Sunday for saying he would target any incumbent Republican senator up for re-election in 2018 if they supported Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

"This is not helpful or appropriate at all," Collins told ABC's "This Week." "Obviously, Mr. Bannon has the right to support whomever he wants to support but I think his rhetoric is exactly what the American people are tired of. They don't want this hyperpartisanship. They want us to work together, they want us to get things done."

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/susan-collins-rips-steve-bannon-for-saying-he-would-target-republicans-who-support-mitch-mcconnell/article/2637576
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

They don't want this hyperpartisanship. They want us to work together, they want us to get things done.

There is actually no evidence of that you shriveled old hag. Actually there is evidence of the opposite if we look at the election of Roy Moore and the quitting of Rat capitulaters like Corker and Dent.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
They want us to work together, they want us to get things done."

Says the GOP Senator that blocked 'getting things done.' And will likely do it again.

She also opposed Trump's travel ban

She claims to be Pro-Choice

Supports same sex marriage

She was re elected in 2014 with 68% she is not vulnerable.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

Hopefully Bannon will find a way to limit your days as a Senator, sweetheart.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Says the GOP Senator that blocked 'getting things done.' And will likely do it again.

She also opposed Trump's travel ban

She claims to be Pro-Choice

Supports same sex marriage

She was re elected in 2014 with 68% she is not vulnerable.
You suggest nothing can change for three more years?

I remind you McCain had primary wins of 68.8% and 100% in 1998 and 2004 which slipped to 56.2% and only 51.2% in 2010 and 2016.

That is not what I call 'not vulnerable'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington