Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Says There’s A ‘Sexual Assaulter In The Oval Office.’ She Clearly Forgot Who She’s Married To  (Read 780 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Chicks on the Right
Hannah Bleau (Red Dawn)                                 
October 13, 2017 02:28pm

Hillary Clinton has condemned her best bud Harvey Weinstein for being a supreme perv. She keeps using the words “shocked” and “appalled.” She even said she was “sick” and used the word “disgusting.”

I don’t believe her. Mostly because she’s married to a rapist.

She says she commends the women who have stepped forward and are telling their stories, which is hilarious, because she actually went after her rapist husband’s accusers and called them names.

(more)
https://www.chicksonright.com/2017/10/13/hillary-clinton-says-theres-sexual-assaulter-oval-office-clearly-forgot-shes-married/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Has there ever been another person less self aware?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Obviously she is suffering from dementia or Alzheimers. On the other hand maybe she was just trying to be funny.

Offline berdie

Obviously she is suffering from dementia or Alzheimers. On the other hand maybe she was just trying to be funny.

I don't think she has a sense of humor...so that leaves something is wrong with her.

I'm beginning to think the loss broke her and drove her over the edge. Of course, it was a pretty short drive.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would mail Ms. Hillary a plus-size blue dress, just to jog her rather feeble memory just a little bit. But I know it would never reach her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.