Author Topic: Ted Cruz warns Republicans: Lack of accomplishments could cause a 'bloodbath'  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Applewood

Cruz is stating the obvious.  Too bad, as usual, his warning will fall on deaf ears among his Republican colleagues.  I think his own seat will be safe.  He's still very popular in Texas.  The other Republican candidates though had better start worrying.

Offline Frank Cannon

It's all fun and games until the Staten Island cops show up and throw a chokehold on me and break my neck.....

Well there is your first mistake........Staten Island.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

I don't recall seeing KingsX in The Lounge.  Too bad.

The word, lounge, makes me think of a bar.

Since I grew up in a Baptist "dry" area,  it doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You'll never know if you don't go.  People don't bite, and like Cheers, everybody knows you name.  And...I finally got the felt replaced on the pool table after that fire hose incident.

The "bar" part is incidental...it started as just coffee and donuts we served to the flood of refugees we received from another website that had undergone a massive purge of its members.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:35:37 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Like Eisenhower, Kennedy also sent armed federal troops to force Southerners to become part of the liberal leftist cultural marxist brave new world.   There was almost another civil war... almost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@KingsX  I understand you are new here, and I understand that taxes are really your "thing", however, it would be nice to see you participate on the forum in a few threads where maybe you don't talk about tax cuts for the rich.  Or maybe even taxes at all.  Just a suggestion.  Relax and have some fun.

Why don't you mind your own GD business?

Nobody got into yours when you hid out in the 'Welcome to our Refugees" thread for six months.    :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

Geez!  I go to bed for a few hours; then I wake up to find this thread has already disintegrated into a pissig match.  Why can't we just discuss the topic without being each other up?  This place is turning into TOS.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yeah, but with a little advertising you can offset the losses with volume of smoke and booze sales.

No way in hell given the way YOU guzzle the good Scotch!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Days late and dollars short Mr. Cruz.

Get out of that party if you want any further support from folks like me.  The GOP is just another arm of the Democrat Statist Oligarchy, and I will never again support anyone in it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

@KingsX

That reminds me, I have a bottle of wine to hit tonight.

Offline RoosGirl

Why don't you mind your own GD business?

Nobody got into yours when you hid out in the 'Welcome to our Refugees" thread for six months.    :seeya:

@DCPatriot

I've had you pegged as a liar for a long time, but I was curious, so I looked iit up; five of my first 10 posts were outside the "Welcome" thread and my 10th was a new thread of an article by Thomas Sowell.   How about you eat a big ol' spoonful of STFU?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@KingsX

That reminds me, I have a bottle of wine to hit tonight.

Ooooh!  What is it.  WHATISIT?  What Is It????
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DCPatriot

I've had you pegged as a liar for a long time, but I was curious, so I looked iit up; five of my first 10 posts were outside the "Welcome" thread and my 10th was a new thread of an article by Thomas Sowell.   How about you eat a big ol' spoonful of STFU?

I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.  I've been hanging out at The Welcome Thread since @pookie18 called me over last spring, and I really don't recall your spending "six months" there.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.  I've been hanging out at The Welcome Thread since @pookie18 called me over last spring, and I really don't recall your spending "six months" there.

@Cyber Liberty

This right here:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

This right here:

Is that as good as "Two Buck Chuck" from Trader Joe's?
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
To me it was obvious that the GOP was in trouble from the very beginning when leadership never changed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Cyber Liberty

This right here:

Christ that looks like shit. What happened? Did you get drunk in Chownings on vacation and get sucked into buying a case of tourist wine?

Offline Frank Cannon

@DCPatriot

Damn you're hot.......in a Morticia Addams sort of way.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 :nothappen:

No polls indicate this is going to happen. He's usually right but here, I'd have to get out a map and see where people are running all over... and... the GOP dominated House has done their duty, it's the Senate that has been holding things up.  People won't vote Representatives out who have been doing their job.  So, then, it will be the Senators.

Representatives won't flip, I don't see Red State Senators being unseated. It looks like things will remain the same. You just want more conservative Republicans in there, someone over Flake in Az. and things like that.

Offline RoosGirl

Damn you're hot.......in a Morticia Addams sort of way.

I guess in the time I've spent here I've done a bad job of making clear how much I bleep detest liars.  I had to burn a second one out today and I hate that.

Offline Frank Cannon

I guess in the time I've spent here I've done a bad job of making clear how much I bleep detest liars.  I had to burn a second one out today and I hate that.

I feel like I should start lying to you so I can enjoy some more of your repartee.

Offline RoosGirl

I feel like I should start lying to you so I can enjoy some more of your repartee.

What do you mean "some more"?!  God, I knew Frank Cannon couldn't be your real name.  Why was I so stupid to believe that.

Oh, wait, I think I read that wrong.  Nevermind.  Frank.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 03:37:46 am by RoosGirl »

Online corbe

I've tangled with her, Frank, dangerous. 
   Anyway here's your complimentary participation bottle:

NOW with more sand.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

What do you mean "some more"?!  God, I knew Frank Cannon couldn't be your real name.  Why was I so stupid to believe that.

Oh, wait, I think I read that wrong.  Nevermind.  Frank.

Good grief.

Oh wait. Nevermind.