Author Topic: ‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim  (Read 752 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim

By Ruth Brown

October 13, 2017 | 1:28pm

A former “ER” actress claims that she was sexually and racially harassed daily on set — and George Clooney helped “blacklist” her from Hollywood when she complained.

“Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up abt harassment on ER.’women who dont play the game lose career’I did,” tweeted Vanessa Marquez, who played a nurse on the show’s first three seasons.

She accused actor Eriq La Salle and a crew member of being “p—sy grabbers” and said racial abuse about her Mexican heritage came from “Anthony,Noah,Julianna,” referring to cast members Anthony Edwards, Noah Wyle, and Julianna Margulies.

more
https://pagesix.com/2017/10/13/er-actress-calls-out-clooney-producer-in-misconduct-claim/?_ga=2.232276573.336266819.1507301222-1110366079.1502322682
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: ‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 08:36:45 pm »
ER? That is such an old show that they used leaches and blood letting for some of the procedures.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 08:42:25 pm »
ER? That is such an old show that they used leaches and blood letting for some of the procedures.

Well all the victims have found courage and are coming out of the woodwork..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 08:45:45 pm »
The actual 'abuse' is not funny, but the implosion is spectacular.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 08:46:48 pm »

I have no doubt that Clooney is a sleaze.

My question is............ why didn't these women have the courage to say something years ago??   Why did they allow these predators to continue their abuse??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DB

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 08:48:51 pm »
@Frank Cannon

Saw this posted elsewhere...

Hillary was asked if Weinstein's behavior compared to her husband's. She said "Close, but no cigar"

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 09:01:39 pm »

I think it is a little weak that it took this long for people to open their mouths this far down the road. It the reason this thing is a pervasive and disgusting as it is now.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 09:02:30 pm »
@Frank Cannon

Saw this posted elsewhere...

Hillary was asked if Weinstein's behavior compared to her husband's. She said "Close, but no cigar"

It's only the SECOND time I have seen you post that........and it is STILL funny. Top notch.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 09:30:03 pm »
I have no doubt that Clooney is a sleaze.

My question is............ why didn't these women have the courage to say something years ago??   Why did they allow these predators to continue their abuse??

https://www.thewrap.com/er-actress-says-george-clooney-helped-blacklist-p-grabber-complaint/
“Wells was the boss [and] I 1st reported it to him. His 1st question: Did George do something to [you]?,” she wrote in a tweet. She also tweeted that “WB legal dept has my report.”
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 09:41:49 pm »
Agreed. I think we are only seeing part of the picture, and there is much more left undisclosed so far.
Every one of these abuses is 'straight' so far...I sincerely doubt that was the case, but even in Hollywood there is stigma...(not that there is anything wrong with that) :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 09:45:39 pm »
It's only the SECOND time I have seen you post that........and it is STILL funny. Top notch.

I pulled it from the other location before posting it here...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 09:48:09 pm »
Agreed. I think we are only seeing part of the picture, and there is much more left undisclosed so far.
Every one of these abuses is 'straight' so far...I sincerely doubt that was the case, but even in Hollywood there is stigma...(not that there is anything wrong with that) :whistle:

Definitely, think about all the kids we've heard about being preyed upon also.  There's no way anyone could be the hot mess Cory Feldman is if he weren't telling the truth about those weird things going on.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 10:06:53 pm »
Definitely, think about all the kids we've heard about being preyed upon also.  There's no way anyone could be the hot mess Cory Feldman is if he weren't telling the truth about those weird things going on.

Feldman claims that pedophilia on the set was why Corey Haim committed suicide.

Think about other child actors' tragic lives.

I wonder how many of their drug/crime/self-harm problems are the result of sexual abuse of directors and adult stars.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 01:15:14 am »
Clooney is one of the top leftist faces in Hollywood.

Look for them circling the wagons to keep him safe.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington