Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein gets a Democratic primary challenger: Report  (Read 888 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein gets a Democratic primary challenger: Report
« on: October 12, 2017, 08:52:52 pm »
Dianne Feinstein gets a Democratic primary challenger: Report
by Al Weaver | Oct 12, 2017, 4:25 PM

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., will face a Democratic primary challenger when she seeks her sixth term in the U.S. Senate.

Kevin de Leon, California's Democratic Senate leader, said he will run against Feinstein, 84, according to CNN.

De Leon has started calling local officials and labor leaders in the state as he gets ready to campaign against Feinstein, who announced her plans to run for re-election on Monday.

California progressives have questioned Feinstein in recent months, especially after her August comments where she claimed President Trump could be a "good president." Feinstein has drawn the ire of supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., after she said Sanders "isn't a Democrat."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dianne-feinstein-gets-a-democratic-primary-challenger-report/article/2637350
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Dianne Feinstein gets a Democratic primary challenger: Report
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:10:43 pm »
Oh boy... :3:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 11:59:47 pm »
Knowing little about CA state politics, I'll ask:  is de Leon a Sandersist, who thinks Feinstein is too cozy with the rich, or an anything-but-white-male-Christian-heterosexual identitarian, who thinks she isn't radical enough in her commitment to people of color, LGBTQmoreletterofthealphabethere sexual minorities and the like?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 03:18:50 am »
Knowing little about CA state politics, I'll ask:  is de Leon a Sandersist, who thinks Feinstein is too cozy with the rich, or an anything-but-white-male-Christian-heterosexual identitarian, who thinks she isn't radical enough in her commitment to people of color, LGBTQmoreletterofthealphabethere sexual minorities and the like?

Kevin De Leon?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/06/senate-leader-half-of-my-family-eligible-for-deportation-under-trump-order/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 04:13:32 am »
He's a racist la raza rat, and if it came down to him or Feinstein I would have to vote for Feinstein.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 04:29:44 am »
Looks like Tom Steyer has determined Di Fi isn't a big enough Commie. It smells like he is the one bankrolling this clown.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 06:33:38 am »
Democrat Senate leader means he'll have the ability to raise money, name recognition, campaign experience, and connections.

I'm all for it. Knock out their leadership.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 03:47:50 pm »
Kevin De Leon?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/06/senate-leader-half-of-my-family-eligible-for-deportation-under-trump-order/

@To-Whose-Benefit?

If  that is true,the people of the state of Ca have just cause to have him removed from office and charged with harboring fugitives.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 06:08:39 pm »
@To-Whose-Benefit?

If  that is true,the people of the state of Ca have just cause to have him removed from office and charged with harboring fugitives.

@sneakypete

How about we make it a Federal beef (defying Federal immigration laws and Authorities,) and also charge him as a 'A Principle In The Case' for Aiding and Abetting violation of our immigration Statutes?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-sanctuary-state-bill-20170916-story.html

California lawmakers on Saturday passed a “sanctuary state” bill to protect immigrants without legal residency in the U.S., part of a broader push by Democrats to counter expanded deportation orders under the Trump administration.

The legislation by Sen. Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles), the most far-reaching of its kind in the country, would limit state and local law enforcement communication with federal immigration authorities, and prevent officers from questioning and holding people on immigration violations.

I'm more than sure that if we could get him extradited Out of California where the judges all know what the score is (WINK WINK, BLIND EYE) there's all Manner of charges I could hit him with and make them stick.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 07:09:07 pm »
@sneakypete

@To-Whose-Benefit?

How about we make it a Federal beef (defying Federal immigration laws and Authorities,) and also charge him as a 'A Principle In The Case' for Aiding and Abetting violation of our immigration Statutes?

Works for me.

So does dragging him outside,backing him against a wall,and shooting the MoFo for treason IF he is a citizen,and for being an invader if he isn't.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-sanctuary-state-bill-20170916-story.html

California lawmakers on Saturday passed a “sanctuary state” bill to protect immigrants without legal residency in the U.S., part of a broader push by Democrats to counter expanded deportation orders under the Trump administration.

The legislation by Sen. Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles), the most far-reaching of its kind in the country, would limit state and local law enforcement communication with federal immigration authorities, and prevent officers from questioning and holding people on immigration violations.

They can write any kind of fiction they like,but states do NOT have the authority to write immigration law. In FACT,a case could be made that the traitor that wrote that bill and the traitors that voted for it are in rebellion,and should be arrested and put on trial in a federal court.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I'm more than sure that if we could get him extradited Out of California where the judges all know what the score is (WINK WINK, BLIND EYE) there's all Manner of charges I could hit him with and make them stick.

Once again,that has MY vote. While we are at it,US Marshalls should confiscate every computer file and scrap of paper in his office and in his home,and make a list of co-conspirators and accessories to arrest and put on trial while they are at it.

If we are going to split up our nation into self-serving districts ruled by States Rights,I say "Let's bring back the Confederacy and see how they like THEM apples!"

And "No,I am NOT talking about slavery",although deporting the black racist crowd to the  African nation of their desire also gets MY vote. Any black that wants to be an American with no more or no less rights than any other American is 100 percent welcome to remain here,though.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:10:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 11:05:07 pm »

They can write any kind of fiction they like,but states do NOT have the authority to write immigration law. In FACT,a case could be made that the traitor that wrote that bill and the traitors that voted for it are in rebellion,and should be arrested and put on trial in a federal court.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Once again,that has MY vote. While we are at it,US Marshalls should confiscate every computer file and scrap of paper in his office and in his home,and make a list of co-conspirators and accessories to arrest and put on trial while they are at it.

Now That, my friend, would make one hell of a cable channel Pay For View event.

95% to 99% of the State Legislature being dragged out of the Capitol Building in Sacramento in handcuffs.

Ohhh, I'd gladly cough up a few hundred bucks to watch it.

Can you imagine the hits that footage would get on youtube later?

Talk about a vid going viral!

Pete, I don't expect much outta life anymore, but Please, Please, Dear God let me see This one happen!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:07:42 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »