Author Topic: RNC chair: GOP is ‘in the best place we’ve ever been’  (Read 457 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC chair: GOP is ‘in the best place we’ve ever been’
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:17:50 pm »
By Avery Anapol - 10/13/17 10:06 AM EDT

Republican National Committee (RNC) chair Ronna Romney McDaniel says the GOP is "in the best place" it's ever been.

During a visit to Denver, McDaniel said the party’s high fundraising shows a strong base, the Denver Post reported.

“The RNC has had, actually, record fundraising in a post-presidential year,” Romney McDaniel said. “That shows that our base is rallying around what our president put forward in terms of his agenda. … I think we’re in the best place we’ve ever been as a party.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/355290-rnc-chair-gop-is-in-the-best-place-weve-ever-been
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: RNC chair: GOP is ‘in the best place we’ve ever been’
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:35:07 pm »
It's going to take a huge shift to the right and the RNC actually backing a conservative candidate before I even remotely consider contributing to them again.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:52:28 pm »
Wouldn't Bannon be more successful supporting conservative candidates in the ten states that Trump won that have Dem incumbants up?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 07:55:42 pm »
“That shows that our base is rallying around what our president put forward in terms of his agenda. … I think we’re in the best place we’ve ever been as a party.”

She should make sure the republicans in Congress read the memo.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 08:00:16 pm »
It's going to take a huge shift to the right and the RNC actually backing a conservative candidate before I even remotely consider contributing to them again.

So as a condition of your support, the GOP needs to commit political suicide. Seems reasonable.

How about a practical and more measured move towards stronger fiscal and political conservatism, and avoiding a crushing and lasting defeat from the Dems over the next couple decades. Just something to consider as I'd rather not hand the country over to Pelosi-Hillary-Schumer because the GOP isn't pure enough in its conservatism.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 08:02:09 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 08:11:34 pm »

Then you need to get out more.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 08:26:32 pm »

Then you need to get out more.

I'm fairly certain she meant this statement to refer to the fiscal state of the party, and that its a good sign when the grass roots are contributing heavily to support the party. I imagine she knows we face some serious internal divisions and anger over the failure of congress to pass legislation supporting the President's goals.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain