Author Topic: Trump Disrespects the Flag on Live Television (VIDEO)  (Read 348 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Disrespects the Flag on Live Television (VIDEO)
« on: October 13, 2017, 03:54:57 am »
Trump Disrespects the Flag on Live Television (VIDEO)

Posted at 3:30 pm on October 12, 2017 by Susan Wright

After all of Trump’s incessant harping over the NFL players’ take-a-knee protests during the anthem, he seems lacking in protocols of respect, as well.

As he sat with Sean Hannity on Wednesday night on a Pennsylvania Air National Guard base, the nightly playing of “Retreat” began. “Retreat” is the song played during the lowering of the flag at the end of the duty day on military bases around the country.

How did Trump respond?

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/10/12/trump-disrespects-flag-live-television-video/

It would be easy to excuse him for not knowing............ that is unless you knew he attended NY Military Academy.  Of course he has to question are they playing that for me?

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.