Author Topic: Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account  (Read 386 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:07:18 pm »
Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account
Hollywood Reporter, Oct 11, 2017

The actress, who has emerged as a Hollywood voice in the Harvey Weinstein sexual-assault scandal, revealed that Twitter had locked her account on Wednesday night.

Rose McGowan had a hold placed on her Twitter account Wednesday night, an act that quickly sparked outrage among the many users who have been following her posts ever since news first broke of the allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

The actress, who has emerged as a Hollywood voice after finding herself thrust into the center of the developing story of sexual misconduct, harassment and assault allegations against the movie mogul, took to her Instagram and Facebook accounts to relay the news of her temporary suspension, writing cryptically that "TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE. #ROSEARMY.”

More: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowans-account-1048018

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:25:48 pm »
More evidence that Twitter is a fraud.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:16:14 am »
Rose McGowan: Amazon Studios knew I was raped
NY Post, Oct 12, 2017, Ruth Brown

Actress Rose McGowan on Thursday appeared to publicly accuse Harvey Weinstein of raping her — tweeting that she repeatedly warned the head of Amazon Studios about what “HW” had done and “begged” the company not to work with the producer.

“@jeffbezos I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof,” she tweeted to Amazon boss Jeff Bezos.

“I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar.”

McGowan has in the past said that she was “raped by a Hollywood studio head” and a report last week said Weinstein had paid her a confidential $100,000 settlement following “an episode in a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival.”

More: https://pagesix.com/2017/10/12/rose-mcgowan-amazon-studios-knew-i-was-raped/

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:45 am »
More evidence that Twitter is a fraud.

Twitter claims that it was because she tweeted someones phone number which is a violation of their rules.