Author Topic: WATCH: 'Moral Compass' Kimmel Has Series Of Women Grope His Crotch  (Read 411 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22161/watch-moral-compass-kimmel-has-series-women-grope-hank-berrien

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein firestorm, a video has surfaced showing Jimmy Kimmel, who has been praised by many on the Left as a spokesman for their agenda, and sort of a moral compass, has had his own issues with sexism, nowhere near Weinstein’s level of depravity, but still decidedly uncomfortable to look at in retrospect.

In the video, speaking to a pretty young blonde, Kimmel announces, “I’ve stuffed something in my pants, and you’re welcome to feel around on the outside of the pants. You have then ten seconds to guess what it is in my pants.”

As the blonde starts to grope him, Kimmel instructs, “You should use two hands.”

The next shot is of a brunette groping Kimmel’s crotch, as he comments, “You’ve done this before, haven’t you.”

Following that, another blonde is on her knees before him, groping him, as Kimmel tells her, “Maybe it would be easier if you put your mouth on it.”

The next shot is of Kimmel addressing yet another pretty blonde, asking her, “How old are you?” When she answers, “Eighteen,” he asks, “You sure of that? Cause old Jimmy doesn’t need to do time.”

Back to woman number one, fully groping him, as Kimmel quips, “You’re going to make a fine wife.”

Back to woman number two, as Kimmel asks her, “And your guess is?”

She replies, “A vibrator?”

Kimmel tells her, “A vibrator?” Then he pulls out an object from his pants, announcing, “No, it is actually a zucchini with a rubber band on it. But you could use it as a vibrator with a rubber band on it. Look,” as he vibrates it in his hand.

Offline Applewood

Re: WATCH: 'Moral Compass' Kimmel Has Series Of Women Grope His Crotch
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:06:13 am »
While my friends have been yapping on and on about the Weinstein scandal, I find myself oddly detached from the whole thing.  This video too just gIves me the "so what else is new" attitude.  Hollywood is full of amoral hypocrites, and this video and the Weinstein scandal prove it.  Nothing they say or do would shock me anymore. 

It's not like Hollywood was ever a decent place, of course. But years ago, immorality wasn't flaunted as it is today.  Studios kept these things hushed up one way or another. Back then, you might not have known that Rock Hudson was gay or that some actress had an abortion till after that person passed on.  Now it's everywhere and the celebrity is actually proud of his or her perversions.

We can, of course, boycott that celebrity's product in protest, but for every one of us who stays home from the movies, concerts or whatever the product is, there are many who will still plunk down their hard earned money to see or hear whatever that celebrity puts out.  I don't know what we can do about it, except to raise our young people to shun this stuff.  The young are the target audience, and they have been primed for it by public schools, which indoctrinate them into believing perversions are normal and natural, and if you don't accept that, you are the bad person.  Countering that indoctrination is hard, but it has to be done.   Otherwise, the world will be going to hell in a handbasket.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: WATCH: 'Moral Compass' Kimmel Has Series Of Women Grope His Crotch
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:56:01 pm »
Kimmel is scum, but those women apparently weren't pressured or intimidated, they knew what they were getting into and participated voluntarily. Weinstein's behavior is much closer to Cosby than to Kimmel. Clinton/Lewinsky was also worse, although consensual, a powerful man taking advantage of an impressionable intern is far more disgusting than Kimmel's schtick. Of course there are other allegations against Clinton that are every bit as serious as those against Weinstein...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA