Author Topic: Eminem still hasn’t changed his misogynistic ways -– see 5 of his most brutal lyrics against women  (Read 711 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Posted now because Marshall Bruce Mathers III, (a.k.a Eminem), is now trying to become some kind of 'spokesman' or cheerleader for the racist BLM movement. And he is currently all over the headlines with a typical cheap shot about Trump. It really is true for Hollywood that if you want to become famous for a week or so, all you have to do is come up with some kind of anti-Trump stunt, all the Networks and all of Hollywood will love you and that always equals some kind of cheap fame for a little while.

Be WARNED! This is some really disgusting stuff. But it is relevant today for the record. I'm glad I read a little of it just for background of who these people, and the people who support them, really are. This guy and his ilk "Hate Trump!", but at the same time they themselves by what they say and do make Trump look like sinless angel.

BY
CANDACE AMOS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Friday, August 7, 2015, 1:26 PM

Eminem is still the chief leader of the misogynistic rappers club.

Where most stop at being boastful about their experiences in the bedroom, the Detroit rapper has made a whole career out of detailing how many ways he could cause physical harm to women.

He uses his indomitable flow as a feature on Dr. Dre's surprise new release, "Compton," with a standout line that has some fans shaking their heads.

On the track "Medicine Man," Slim Shady claims that even helpless rape victims find his power irresistible.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/5-eminem-brutal-lyrics-aimed-women-article-1.2318164
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

When the late Democrat icon and former klansman Sen. Robert C. Byrd (D-Hoopieville) used the term "wigger" (without a hint of criticism from libs) this clown Mathers may have been what he had in mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I take the comments of the drunk at the end of the bar far more seriously than I would some idiot, middle-aged crapper who performs "music" while gyrating spastically to some crude beat.