Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 80717 times)

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Speaking of Ragnar...

Yes, @Sanguine ............. it's gotten way, WAY better!

@RoosGirl
@CatherineofAragon

(I think we've gotten rid of that pesky drone that was here before.  ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Oh, you know I'm happy to oblige that.

@RoosGirl

Maybe we should make it a periodic thing.  We've dressed up this thread real pretty.

Silver Pines

Yes, @Sanguine ............. it's gotten way, WAY better!

@RoosGirl
@CatherineofAragon

(I think we've gotten rid of that pesky drone that was here before.  ^-^)

@musiclady

Who, lol?

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Who, lol?

Beats me.  I was just talking through my hat.

Or whatever that expression is...   :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline corbe

This Thread needs more Women pictures before it goes completely gay.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

Ladies, if the seer looked like this, would you really care about the rest of the story though?

Uh huh, you can try to tell me yes, but I won't believe you.

Wow.  Kelly Bundy sure has gone downhill, but at least she kept up the hair.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

Wow.  Kelly Bundy sure has gone downhill, but at least she kept up the hair.

Kelly Bundy wishes she ever looked so good.

Offline musiclady

This Thread needs more Women pictures before it goes completely gay.

Sorry, @corbe- I'm not really interested in women.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry, @corbe- I'm not really interested in women.

Then let's not post pics of men with bigger boobs than my ex?  Even if they have a pretty face and a beard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

It's a Kelly thing @RoosGirl some of us just prefer them moore younger before they accumulate all that 'man hate'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

Then let's not post pics of men with bigger boobs than my ex?  Even if they have a pretty face and a beard.

How about this, then??

Offline RoosGirl

No wonder she's an ex, but what does it say for you that at one time she wasn't?  :tongue2:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
When exactly...I mean what post number, and by who or whom,  posted what one thing that turned this thread to shit?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL.  Well, he has her lips....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When exactly...I mean what post number, and by who or whom,  posted what one thing that turned this thread to shit?

Can't remember the post number, but Miss roos asked me about my Christmas pie....

It was glorious.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:39:08 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

Not wanting to jack this Thread

Offline RoosGirl

Page 1, Number 16.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Page 1, Number 16.

You sure you don't want to try again? 

Offline corbe

The Topic, Ladies and Gentleman is Trump and NBC, can we please stay focused?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline WingNot

:tongue2:

Girl....your smell is all over this one!   lol.

Why is it when they say; "Round up the usual suspects"  you are the only one in the line-up? :smokin:

Offline RoosGirl

Girl....your smell is all over this one!   lol.

Why is it when they say; "Round up the usual suspects"  you are the only one in the line-up? :smokin:

Offline DiogenesLamp

@musiclady

I think the quality of this thread has been vastly improved.

Can't allow freedom of speech in the case of speech with which we disagree,  now can we?   

All such unapproved speech must be deliberately drowned in noise.   

It is censorship by other means,  and you think people are too stupid to notice or too polite not to call it out.   

What you and others have engaged in is the equivalent of talking over someone trying to have a conversation.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Can't allow freedom of speech in the case of speech with which we disagree,  now can we?   

All such unapproved speech must be deliberately drowned in noise.   

It is censorship by other means,  and you think people are too stupid to notice or too polite not to call it out.   

What you and others have engaged in is the equivalent of talking over someone trying to have a conversation.   

Ah, heck, you figured it out.