Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 80975 times)

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

LOL!

(That feller creeps me out, just a tad....... )

@musiclady

He creeps me out a lot, to be honest.   :laugh:

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

He creeps me out a lot, to be honest.   :laugh:

Fortunately his face was usually covered partially by his hood though.

Never understood why the Seer had to be so stinkin' ugly.  I mean, after all, he's a Scandinavian, and we're all beautiful.  :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

Fortunately his face was usually covered partially by his hood though.

Never understood why the Seer had to be so stinkin' ugly.  I mean, after all, he's a Scandinavian, and we're all beautiful.  :dx1:

@musiclady

Well, that's kind of true, lol.  A tall ginger Nordic guy will turn some heads.

I agree about his looks...sometimes you almost cringe when he's onscreen.  And I can't figure out the lips.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Well, that's kind of true, lol.  A tall ginger Nordic guy will turn some heads.

I agree about his looks...sometimes you almost cringe when he's onscreen.  And I can't figure out the lips.

I guess he's been sucking on charcoal or something and forgot to wipe his face off with a napkin??   ^-^

Silver Pines

I guess he's been sucking on charcoal or something and forgot to wipe his face off with a napkin??   ^-^

@musiclady

Lol, that must be it----the diet of seers.  Kattegat has some tasty campfires.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Lol, that must be it----the diet of seers.  Kattegat has some tasty campfires.

Well, I'd skip the ones with the human sacrifices in them, but the charred animal remains might be tasty.  ^-^

@CatherineofAragon

btw, I think we've hijacked this thread, but improved it at the same time............ don't you??

Online corbe

You Ladies have definitely hijacked this Thread, I wish yall would take your zombie zone crap somewhere else.

:whistle:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So you want Big Government then.

Obviously I want it less than you do.   That's why I keep posting these warnings.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

Well, I'd skip the ones with the human sacrifices in them, but the charred animal remains might be tasty.  ^-^

@CatherineofAragon

btw, I think we've hijacked this thread, but improved it at the same time............ don't you??

@musiclady

I think the quality of this thread has been vastly improved.

Silver Pines

You Ladies have definitely hijacked this Thread, I wish yall would take your zombie zone crap somewhere else.

@corbe

:rolling:

Offline RoosGirl

@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

Ladies, if the seer looked like this, would you really care about the rest of the story though?

Uh huh, you can try to tell me yes, but I won't believe you.

Offline musiclady

He's not a zombie, silly......... he's a SEER, though not a very good one, I'd say.

And since this thread is almost as old as Ragnar Lothbrok, himself, I'd say we were improving it with this hijack.  ^-^

@CatherineofAragon
@corbe
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Yup!

Offline musiclady

@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

Ladies, if the seer looked like this, would you really care about the rest of the story though?

I can say this.

I would TRY.   888heartkitty

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@musiclady

I think it was the cookies that did that.  Give me a shout if you want any recipes.  I have Alexa at the ready.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

Roids?  Those look like an awesome set of Bitch Tits there....

J/S
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

He's not a zombie, silly......... he's a SEER, though not a very good one, I'd say.

And since this thread is almost as old as Ragnar Lothbrok, himself, I'd say we were improving it with this hijack.  ^-^

@CatherineofAragon
@corbe

I was being silly
    At 41 pages this Thread is ripe for ANYTHING and I will welcome it! 
   @musiclady @CatherineofAragon
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Online corbe

Roids?  Those look like an awesome set of Bitch Tits there....

J/S

If he shaved real close he'd look like my 2nd wife with that demonic stare.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think you better take that back or he might come find you...

Taken back. :cool:
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

@musiclady
@CatherineofAragon

@RoosGirl

Hell and no.

I was actually going to page you and suggest the only way it could get better was by the addition of some beefcake.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
@corbe

@musiclady

Speaking of Ragnar...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow, this thread has gotten way better!

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Hell and no.

I was actually going to page you and suggest the only way it could get better was by the addition of some beefcake.

@CatherineofAragon

Oh, you know I'm happy to oblige that.