Author Topic: For some reason that D@mned fool just keeps winning!  (Read 16014 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: For some reason that D@mned fool just keeps winning!
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2017, 09:19:12 pm »

Trump’s North Korea Threat-Theater Is Working

Trump’s information operation appalls mainstream media, despite the Washington Post’s belated and singular epiphany. Media geniuses continue to miss its point. The information warfare operation sends the message “hey dummy, it’s different.” It forces the Kim regime to recognize the geo-strategic situation has changed in ways that the regime did not expect and cannot control. Strategic patience is really over, Rocket Man. That’s Trump’s message and the Kim regime and North Korean military are its critical audiences, not the sideshow of mainstream media.

http://observer.com/2017/10/donald-trump-threats-corner-north-korea/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2017, 09:20:09 pm »
Despite the chaos, Trump has managed to push the most conservative agenda in a generation

In assessing Trump’s accomplishments, let’s not get too distracted by his unconventional conduct. This hitherto ideologically unmoored man has set in motion an administration arguably more conservative than Ronald Reagan’s. While the Congress controlled by his adopted party remains gridlocked, Trump is rolling back regulations and a number of the Obama administration’s most controversial achievements, including the internal structure of Obamacare and the Clean Power Plan. His foreign policy resets look increasingly sure-footed. His judicial nominees are uniformly conservative. It is inconceivable that any of the other leading Republican candidates from the 2016 cycle would have governed as boldly as Trump has.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-oe-election-anniversary-updates-despite-his-many-foibles-trump-has-1509748851-htmlstory.html
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2017, 09:45:29 pm »
<I> It is inconceivable that any of the other leading Republican candidates from the 2016 cycle would have governed as boldly as Trump has.</I>

So true,and it makes the heads on the "neverTrumpers" want to explode.

Which makes me happy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2017, 09:53:21 pm »
<I> It is inconceivable that any of the other leading Republican candidates from the 2016 cycle would have governed as boldly as Trump has.</I>

So true,and it makes the heads on the "neverTrumpers" want to explode.

Which makes me happy.

Both Bushes were utter P*ssys when it came to slugging it out with the Dems.  They simply did not have the guts to fight,  and I now believe they really weren't conservative anyways.   I think they just parroted conservative mantra to get elected,  and they were in fact "country club"  Rockefeller wing of the party types. 

Reagan fought a little,   but not to the degree that I thought he should have.   He was always too willing to try to make a deal with the Democrats.   He was too affable.   

Trump fights.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2017, 09:56:45 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2017, 10:01:10 pm »
Despite the chaos, Trump has managed to push the most conservative agenda in a generation

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-oe-election-anniversary-updates-despite-his-many-foibles-trump-has-1509748851-htmlstory.html
That article deserves a separate thread.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2017, 10:04:24 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2017, 10:27:38 pm »
There. Fixed it.

A distinction without a difference.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2017, 10:34:44 pm »

Just about all the articles on this thread do.  Go ahead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2017, 10:46:11 pm »

Did you notice it was from the L.A. times?   

Praise from your enemies is good praise. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2017, 10:51:51 pm »
A distinction without a difference.

Donny has done more shit that directly increases my freedom than Bush did in 8 years.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2017, 10:52:35 pm »
Trump flails.

@roamer_1

That's fighting,and a HELL of a lot more than any of the Bush Crime Family ever did.

BTW,dropping trousers,bending over and grabbing your ankles like Boy Jorge was prone to do,is not fighting.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2017, 10:55:37 pm »
Donny has done more shit that directly increases my freedom than Bush did in 8 years.

meh.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2017, 10:57:39 pm »
@roamer_1

That's fighting,and a HELL of a lot more than any of the Bush Crime Family ever did.

Nah. It's Kabuki theater.
Wrestlemania.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2017, 10:57:54 pm »

Did you notice it was from the L.A. times?   

Praise from your enemies is good praise.

The Lost Angeles Times was once a "moderate" Republican paper, at say the time of Watergate.

It has been highly regarded for (non-political) investigative reporting.

I believe there is new ownership, and perhaps a move to push them back to the center.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2017, 10:58:02 pm »
meh.

I forgot you like to have a finger stuck up your ass to fly to Schenectady.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2017, 11:12:36 pm »

In the end the only thing that matters to me are the president’s actions, what actually gets done, not what gets said in the doing.

And when we look back on all this pearl clutching over the president’s “behavior,” we’ll view it in its proper context; he’s an outsider up against a obstinate political system in an environment rife with domestic enemies and feckless politicians out to derail his agenda and presidency, and he’s using every bit of his personal skills to not let that happen.

So far Trump’s had a big impact for the better. His methods of getting there really matter only to the pearl clutchers.

Offline corbe

« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2017, 11:18:34 pm »
   Need my waders for this Thread.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2017, 11:20:11 pm »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2017, 12:33:19 am »

Both Bushes were utter P*ssys when it came to slugging it out with the Dems.  They simply did not have the guts to fight,  and I now believe they really weren't conservative anyways.   I think they just parroted conservative mantra to get elected,  and they were in fact "country club"  Rockefeller wing of the party types. 

Reagan fought a little,   but not to the degree that I thought he should have.   He was always too willing to try to make a deal with the Democrats.   He was too affable.   

Trump fights.

I like what Trump is doing most of the time and maybe he is the right man for the times.

But, but, but ... I also keep reading nostalgic pleas for us to return to a kinder, gentler society.

So, what do we really want?  I don't think GWB was weak at all but he was affable and gentlemanly.

I really do not get the hostility shown toward him on this forum.

Just saying, we can't have it both ways.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2017, 12:48:17 am »
In the end the only thing that matters to me are the president’s actions, what actually gets done, not what gets said in the doing.

And when we look back on all this pearl clutching over the president’s “behavior,” we’ll view it in its proper context; he’s an outsider up against a obstinate political system in an environment rife with domestic enemies and feckless politicians out to derail his agenda and presidency, and he’s using every bit of his personal skills to not let that happen.

So far Trump’s had a big impact for the better. His methods of getting there really matter only to the pearl clutchers.

@aligncare

BINGO! Just imagine what he could do if he had an actual Republican Senate and Congress to help him,instead of stab him in the back.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2017, 01:25:07 am »
I like what Trump is doing most of the time and maybe he is the right man for the times.

But, but, but ... I also keep reading nostalgic pleas for us to return to a kinder, gentler society.

So, what do we really want?  I don't think GWB was weak at all but he was affable and gentlemanly.

I really do not get the hostility shown toward him on this forum.

Just saying, we can't have it both ways.

I have never forgiven HW for breaking his pledge and handing the nation 8 years of the human garbage known as the Clintons.   So many horrible things would have turned out differently if Bush had merely kept his word to his voters instead of being so incredibly stupid as to fall into  that idiot trap the Democrats set for him.   *ANYONE* could see it was a trap,  and there is no excuse for what HW did.   

I never really had a problem with W until he opened his mouth and attacked Trump after 8 years of not saying a f***ing word about that piece of sh*t @$$hole we've had to suffer under. 

If you cannot condemn Obama for the dictatorial, corrupt and down right stupid things that he's done for the last eight years,  then you've lost all claim to speaking out now.  W speaking out now feels like he's stabbing us in the back.  It feels like he's lending aid and support to the enemy,  and it makes me believe he was never one of us,  he was just one more con man who has successfully fooled us rubes into supporting his bid for power.   

We now know his wife and daughters are pro-abortion as is his mother,  and probably HW as well.  The truth about what that family believes has been creeping out for some time,  and I no longer recognize them as my comrades.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2017, 05:21:12 am »

I never really had a problem with W until he opened his mouth and attacked Trump after 8 years of not saying a f***ing word about that piece of sh*t @$$hole we've had to suffer under. 

If you cannot condemn Obama for the dictatorial, corrupt and down right stupid things that he's done for the last eight years,  then you've lost all claim to speaking out now.  W speaking out now feels like he's stabbing us in the back.  It feels like he's lending aid and support to the enemy,  and it makes me believe he was never one of us,  he was just one more con man who has successfully fooled us rubes into supporting his bid for power.   

@DiogenesLamp

What  you have to understand is that Boy Jorge,JEB,and the other metrosexual Bush "men" have no opinions or stands of their own. They are all mama's boys,and their positions on anything is what Mama "Beautiful Mind"  Babs tells them it is. She is the evil mastermind that bosses that family.

Since Babs is nothing but a Dim piece of crap,what do you expect from her offspring?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2017, 05:41:08 am »
Kathy Griffin Comes Unglued: Not 'One Single Paid Day Of Work In Front Of Me'

Kathy Griffin is coming unglued.

The D-list comedian, who was blasted for releasing a photo of herself holding a bloody severed head that looked like President Trump, posted another bizarre video to her YouTube page on Saturday.

In the video, which she called the "State of the Union," she said, "I'm admitting that I lost my mind."

The 57-year-old claimed she's on Interpol’s list and is being shunned by Hollywood.

“I just want you guys to know that I am fully in the middle of a blacklist, like I’m in the middle of a Hollywood blacklist. It is real. I’m not booked on any talk shows,” Griffin said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23758/kathy-griffin-comes-unglued-joseph-curl?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2017, 06:06:16 am »
Kathy Griffin Comes Unglued: Not 'One Single Paid Day Of Work In Front Of Me'

@DiogenesLamp

Have "the gays" even given up on her? Without them,she is less than nothing.