Author Topic: The Democrats' IT scandal just got even more bizarre [more Imran Awan stuff]  (Read 534 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Frank Miniter
Today

Perhaps you’ve lost track of the Democrats slowly exploding IT scandal, as much of the media is doing all it can to simply ignore it away.

I’m referring to the strange case of Imran Awan, the IT aide Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., kept on her congressional payroll even after it became known he and his wife, Hina Alvi Awan, were being investigated by the Capitol Police for possible theft, fraud, moving terabytes of data off Congress’s system and more.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/10/democrats-it-scandal-just-got-even-more-bizarre.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Fox News
By Frank Miniter
Today

Perhaps you’ve lost track of the Democrats slowly exploding IT scandal, as much of the media is doing all it can to simply ignore it away.

I’m referring to the strange case of Imran Awan, the IT aide Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., kept on her congressional payroll even after it became known he and his wife, Hina Alvi Awan, were being investigated by the Capitol Police for possible theft, fraud, moving terabytes of data off Congress’s system and more.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/10/democrats-it-scandal-just-got-even-more-bizarre.html

Just one of the great many outright crimes committed under the previous administration that absolutely nothing is being done about!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just one of the great many outright crimes committed under the previous administration that absolutely nothing is being done about!
@Bigun

I couldn't agree more. I said months ago that he will never testify and this will never go to trial.

The Clinton Crime Syndicate seems to have some kind of heavy deadbolt on the American Judicial system. Even if by some fluke this ever did go to trial, nothing would come of it. It would be dismissed for this or that reason.

All of Congress, all of government, and the American media as a whole are like water buffaloes. Whenever there is a threat of any kind, they all herd together to fend it off. No matter who is involved. No matter what.

We say that the primary role of government is to 'govern'. They don't see it that way. They see their primary mission as to protect themselves and ensure the gravy train keeps rolling. Both parties. All of them.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:24:52 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I couldn't agree more. I said months ago that he will never testify and this will never go to trial.

The Clinton Crime Syndicate seems to have some kind of heavy deadbolt on the American Judicial system. Even if by some fluke this ever did go to trial, nothing would come of it. It would be dismissed for this or that reason.

All of Congress, all of government, and the American media as a whole are like water buffaloes. Whenever there is a threat of any kind, they all herd together to fend it off. No matter who is invoked. No matter what.

We say that the primary role of government is to 'govern'. They don't see it that way. They see their primary mission as to protect themselves and ensure the gravy train keeps rolling. Both parties. All of them.

No argument from me on that one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien