Author Topic: Woman standing up to cyclist who smashed into her on Centennial Trail  (Read 1281 times)

Offline verga

Re: Woman standing up to cyclist who smashed into her on Centennial Trail
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017, 03:22:31 am »
You do know that bicyclist are the most hated people on  the road. Even more hated than Subaru drivers.
@Frank Cannon at what point did I defend him? At what point did I say she was wrong ant he was right?  I clearly said he should be sued. You made the dumb@$$ comment that "only losers that can't afford cars ride bikes". A professional cyclists bike costs more than a good number of cars on the road. In no way is that a defense of his actions.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2017, 03:25:52 am »
@Frank Cannon at what point did I defend him? At what point did I say she was wrong ant he was right?  I clearly said he should be sued. You made the dumb@$$ comment that "only losers that can't afford cars ride bikes". A professional cyclists bike costs more than a good number of cars on the road. In no way is that a defense of his actions.

I see......you're a Subaru owner too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 02:15:11 pm »
I had to check to make sure this wasn't satire.

The jerk might not have a million dollars, but his paychecks can hopefully be garnished indefinitely.

Offline verga

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2017, 02:36:19 pm »
I see......you're a Subaru owner too.
Guess again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2017, 02:40:23 pm »
Hope he comes back!

Me too. Only he can kill that blasted 'lets play a game with song lyrics' thread.

Offline Millee

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 02:48:13 pm »
I had to check to make sure this wasn't satire.

The jerk might not have a million dollars, but his paychecks can hopefully be garnished indefinitely.

@CatherineofAragon - He posted pics of his face cut up on FB, blaming her for the crash.  Major d-bag. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 02:55:56 pm »
@CatherineofAragon - He posted pics of his face cut up on FB, blaming her for the crash.  Major d-bag.

@Millee, J hope she has lawyers fighting to take her case. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 07:15:50 pm »
Me too. Only he can kill that blasted 'lets play a game with song lyrics' thread.

HA!  A point I hadn't considered.

COME BACK, WINGY!!!!!   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 07:45:36 pm »
Hope he comes back!

Me, too. I had a lot of fun reading and responding to his post.