Author Topic: Dem. Sen. Feinstein Announces She Is Running For Reelection At Age 84  (Read 1043 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

American News Hub
By Andrew Mark Miller
October 9, 2017

Dianne Feinstein has represented California as a United States senator since 1992 and during that time she has established herself as one of the more liberal politicians on Capitol Hill.  You name the liberal cause and she’s put her name behind it. Gay marriage, gun bans, no restrictions on abortion, porous immigration system etc.  After over two decades in Washington, you’d think that Feinstein would listen to the message the voters sent to establishment types like her in November and hit the road.

Nope. She’s running for reelection.

(more)
http://americanewshub.com/dem-sen-feinstein-announces-running-reelection-age-84/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Dem. Sen. Feinstein Announces She Is Running For Reelection At Age 84
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 05:05:53 am »
She just does not want to lose her senior status and it perks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seniority_in_the_United_States_Senate
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:09:13 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 05:14:01 am »

Dem. Sen. Feinstein Announces She Is Running Hovarounding For Reelection At Age 84

You don't run at 84. You take your scooter....

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 05:16:46 am »
Yet another Liberal Democrat, like McCain, who has decided to die clinging to her desk.

What kind of life is that? Seriously. These people are going to die, there is no doubt about it.

But they are so hung-up on 'office' and power that death means nothing to them. It is like they are flipping off Death, and God in some ways. They are saying the only way I am ever going to leave office is feet first.

It doesn't matter though. In ten years half of Congress will be dead. They are all so freaking old there is just no way they can last much longer. 84 years old, lol. If she gets reelected and when she is 100, I wonder if she will run again?

Ok crazy people. Keep running until you die. But I want you all to know that I am laughing my ass off at all you pathetic loser parasites. LOL! I own you, beeach! I pay your salary, beeach! You 'earn' nothing. You make nothing. All your money comes from me. And I do not like you.

If I am so stupid that I still had to 'go to work' when I am 85, I would rather shoot myself in the head.

Obviously, D.C. Politics is a kind of contagious insanity. We see that every day.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:20:38 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 08:50:22 am »
From what I have seen the senate doesn't work so I guess at her age it is safe to want to continue to do what she is use to sitting on her rear end and taking hard earned tax payer money. It is the voters fault if they vote her in how ignorant are they?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 04:07:48 pm »

Dem. Sen. Feinstein Announces She Is Running Hovarounding For Reelection At Age 84

Wrong model, three wheelers are too unstable after those long   legislative  meetings, she needs a four wheeler for sure!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 05:43:07 pm »

Have all these old liberal hags made a pact with the devil?

They seem to live forever.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 07:58:10 pm »
Have all these old liberal hags made a pact with the devil?

They seem to live forever.

Nah man, it's not the Devil. It's us.
Congressmen and most government workers have salaries and health care/dental benefits that Americans cannot even comprehend. It is our money that keeps them alive. Their heath benefits are unlimited, and they have enough of our money to pay for the very best of the best doctors and tests.

Add to that they have no personal life at all. Their whole life centers around staying alive to the next election.

A hypochondriac with unlimited money, unlimited health care, and an obsession to stay alive at any cost, can live a long time on our money. They have a 'job' that is not 'work' like most of us think of it. They live a life of pure leisure on our dime. Maybe I need to rethink that. That does sound like the Devil after all.