Author Topic: It's True: Men Stepped Up and Heroically Protected Women During the Las Vegas Shooting  (Read 607 times)

rangerrebew

It's True: Men Stepped Up and Heroically Protected Women During the Las Vegas Shooting
By John Ellis October 5, 2017

The first publicly identified victim of the Las Vegas mass murder will stand in history as a tribute to bravery and self-sacrifice while bullets fell from the sky. A nurse from Tennessee, Sonny Melton, shielded his wife as he was shot. Dr. Heather Melton told USA Today, "He saved my life. He grabbed me from behind and started running when I felt him get shot in the back."

https://pjmedia.com/faith/2017/10/05/many-men-act-heroically-las-vegas-shooting/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Very sad, but makes you proud at the same time. Not only did these men sacrifice themselves, but the women were appreciative.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The sexist pigs! How dare they?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Liberals men would have been pulling women in front of them to shield them from the bullets.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Liberals men would have been pulling women in front of them to shield them from the bullets.

@txradioguy

Well,the flip side of this is that if I had been there and spotted Babs Streisand,Hillary Clinton,Pocohontas,Mad Maxine,etc,etc,etc,I would have probably quickly started planting signs in front of them that read "SHOOT HERE!" in an effort to be both patriotic and helpful.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Well,the flip side of this is that if I had been there and spotted Babs Streisand,Hillary Clinton,Pocohontas,Mad Maxine,etc,etc,etc,I would have probably quickly started planting signs in front of them that read "SHOOT HERE!" in an effort to be both patriotic and helpful.

Sorry..not even they deserve to be shot down in the street by a lunatic...real men would have shielded them as well.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sorry..not even they deserve to be shot down in the street by a lunatic...real men would have shielded them as well.

Just sayin...

*****rollingeyes*****

You aren't fooling anybody here.   You're just trying to CYA.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
*****rollingeyes*****

You aren't fooling anybody here.   You're just trying to CYA.

Don't project your shortcomings on others.

I'd cover them in a heartbeat just like I would anyone else in a situation like that.

Not my fault you'd play politics in choosing who lives and dies in an active shooter situation like that.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Don't project your shortcomings on others.

I'd cover them in a heartbeat just like I would anyone else in a situation like that.

Not my fault you'd play politics in choosing who lives and dies in an active shooter situation like that.

My post wasn't any form of skepticism about your statement other than a person being in your job can't afford to raise eyebrows.

And you don't have a clue what I would have done had I been there.   Azzhat. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Just sayin...

@txradioguy

Naw,real men stand up and say what they mean without worrying about what having  to listen to PC nonsense.

Your enemies that try to destroy you are still your enemies,even if they have vaginas. They whine about not being treated equally,and I am committed to equal treatment for all.