Author Topic: ESPN’s Jemele Hill suspended from network for two weeks  (Read 1573 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
ESPN’s Jemele Hill suspended from network for two weeks
« on: October 09, 2017, 07:50:11 pm »
Jemele Hill, an ESPN anchor who called for fans to boycott the NFL, has been suspended for two weeks by the network.

The ESPN anchor who called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter last month is now calling for a boycott of advertisers aligned with "America's Team."

Jemele Hill, host of "SC6," called on fans to take indirect action against the Dallas Cowboys after owner Jerry Jones told players they would be benched if they didn't stand up during the national anthem.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/anti-trump-espn-host-calls-for-fans-to-boycott-nfl-advertisers.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: ESPN’s Jemele Hill suspended from network for two weeks
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:06:42 pm »
Jemele Hill, an ESPN anchor who called for fans to boycott the NFL, has been suspended for two weeks by the network.

The ESPN anchor who called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter last month is now calling for a boycott of advertisers aligned with "America's Team."

Jemele Hill, host of "SC6," called on fans to take indirect action against the Dallas Cowboys after owner Jerry Jones told players they would be benched if they didn't stand up during the national anthem.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/anti-trump-espn-host-calls-for-fans-to-boycott-nfl-advertisers.html

God, what an incredible idiot. The same advertisers she demanded be boycotted on the air, pay her salary because they also advertise on CNN/HLN. Duh.

I'll bet THAT finally wiped the "I-got-mine-so-f*ck-y'all" grin off her stupid face. She won't take this lying down. I'm guessing that she sues CNN and ends up getting fired eventually. Typical Norwegian (code word for black lowlife aka a n****r). 

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 08:08:12 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jemele Hill suspended from ESPN
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 09:57:52 pm »
Jemele Hill suspended from ESPN
CBS News, Oct 9, 2017

Jemele Hill has been suspended from ESPN, the network said in a statement Monday.  The company said the anchor was suspended for two weeks after a second violation of its social media guidelines.

Hill took to Twitter on Sunday and Monday to say the NFL had placed an "unfair burden" on players amid reports that team owners would pull players off the field if they kneeled during the national anthem.

In a series of tweets, Hill said fans upset with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones should boycott his team's advertisers.

More: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jemele-hill-suspended-espn/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Jemele Hill suspended from ESPN
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 10:20:52 pm »
She is a Black Supremacist. She is a Black racist radical.

She is not one bit different from the KKK. She is the Black KKK. She believes that all White people are Evil, (including the people who sign her paycheck), and need to be dealt with in that way.

You are not expected to believe me. I don't even want you to believe me.

Just axe her. She be tellin' you everything you is be needing to know. She will not deny anything, not one single thing that I have said about her. She's a crazy, manic, rabid, person. Just ask her. She won't deny it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DiogenesLamp

And some of you think Trump's tweets are foolish. :)
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 11:11:40 pm »
ESPN suspends Jemele Hill for social media ‘violation’

ESPN suspended Jemele Hill on Monday, the network announced, for two weeks “for a second violation of our social media guidelines.”

“This play always work,” she wrote Sunday. “Change happens when advertisers are impacted. If you feel strongly about JJ’s statement, boycott his advertisers.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/espn-suspends-jemele-hill-for-social-media-violation/

She can call Trump a "White Supremacist",  and this media corporation will ignore it,    but you gotta be really stupid to suggest a boycott of an NFL team when you work for a company that makes it's money by supposedly reporting on sports.   

That is some kinda stupid,  and she wouldn't have been provoked to it without Trump's agitating. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: And some of you think Trump's tweets are foolish. :)
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 11:14:17 pm »
I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief that Jemele doesn't have access to the nuclear football. As to the other person you referred to, I'm not so sanguine.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 11:24:27 pm »
I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief that Jemele doesn't have access to the nuclear football. As to the other person you referred to, I'm not so sanguine.

:thumbsup3:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 11:25:37 pm »
ESPN suspends Jemele Hill for social media ‘violation’

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/espn-suspends-jemele-hill-for-social-media-violation/

She can call Trump a "White Supremacist",  and this media corporation will ignore it,    but you gotta be really stupid to suggest a boycott of an NFL team when you work for a company that makes it's money by supposedly reporting on sports.   

That is some kinda stupid,  and she wouldn't have been provoked to it without Trump's agitating.

There is a big difference.. Jemele is not the President of the United States. Trump is.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 11:27:37 pm »

There is a big difference.. Jemele is not the President of the United States. Trump is.

I do not mind a King taking a pawn.   We knock out enough enemy pieces,  we win. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 11:30:05 pm »

:amen:

ONE of them is supposed to be an adult.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 11:35:45 pm »

I do not mind a King taking a pawn.   We knock out enough enemy pieces,  we win.

Call me old fashioned but I prefer the President to have class..

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 11:38:19 pm »
:amen:

ONE of them is supposed to be an adult.

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Concerned

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 11:45:03 pm »
Not only are many of Trump’s Tweets foolish, many are just flat out lies and/or falsehoods. That’s what I don’t like. I can’t imagine why some supposedly honest people would excuse/accept/defend lying by their President.  :shrug:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 11:46:41 pm »
Not only are many of Trump’s Tweets foolish, many are just flat out lies and/or falsehoods.

Which ones were that?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Concerned

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 12:13:11 am »

Which ones were that?

The man lies constantly. Here are a few of them. Some Twitter and some otherwise:  3M-5M illegals voted for Hillary?  How about “Obama” “wiretapped” “him”?  How about two people being shot in Chicago during an Obamacare speech when no homicides occurred that day?  Terrorism hasn’t been “reported” when in fact it was. “ICE came and endorsed me” when ICE didn’t but the union did.  How about when he promised a Constitutional Amendment for term limit as he said and tweeted he would within the first 100 days?  How about naming China a currency manipulator as he said and tweeted he would within the first 100 days?  The list of lies are seemingly endless if you’re capable of actually being objective and seeing them.  I won’t debate whether or not the sky is blue with you.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 12:25:54 am »
The man lies constantly. Here are a few of them. Some Twitter and some otherwise:  3M-5M illegals voted for Hillary?  How about “Obama” “wiretapped” “him”?  How about two people being shot in Chicago during an Obamacare speech when no homicides occurred that day?  Terrorism hasn’t been “reported” when in fact it was. “ICE came and endorsed me” when ICE didn’t but the union did.  How about when he promised a Constitutional Amendment for term limit as he said and tweeted he would within the first 100 days?  How about naming China a currency manipulator as he said and tweeted he would within the first 100 days?  The list of lies are seemingly endless if you’re capable of actually being objective and seeing them.  I won’t debate whether or not the sky is blue with you.

Wasn't he going to lock Hillary up?

Offline Concerned

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 12:32:51 am »

Thank you!  Can’t believe I forgot that one. That was one of his lies I regret the most.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 12:34:23 am »
Since when do we have to compare one man to another to decide whether he is a fool or not?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 12:56:23 am »
Thank you!  Can’t believe I forgot that one. That was one of his lies I regret the most.

Wasn't Mexico suppose to be paying for the wall??

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 01:35:37 am »
The man lies constantly. Here are a few of them. Some Twitter and some otherwise:  3M-5M illegals voted for Hillary

That one was true.

How about “Obama” “wiretapped” “him”?

That one was also true. 

How about two people being shot in Chicago during an Obamacare speech when no homicides occurred that day?

In Chicago, it's a rare day when two people aren't shot.  Don't they have something like 700 homicides per year?

I didn't hear this one.  Perhaps he was being metaphorical.  I'm going to count it as true. 

Terrorism hasn’t been “reported” when in fact it was.

I don't know what you are talking about here.  You will have to be more specific. 

“ICE came and endorsed me” when ICE didn’t but the union did. 

Oh,  I see.  You are a quibble artist.  You pounce on a gnat so you can try to get us to swallow a camel.  What Trump said is close enough that a reasonable  person will regard it as true. 

How about when he promised a Constitutional Amendment for term limit as he said and tweeted he would within the first 100 days?  How about naming China a currency manipulator as he said and tweeted he would within the first 100 days?  The list of lies are seemingly endless if you’re capable of actually being objective and seeing them.  I won’t debate whether or not the sky is blue with you.

No you won't.  You will declare it purple with orange spots and expect the rest of us to see the same delusion. 

So far as Trump's other "lies"  that you are trying to push on us,  I will quote John Maynard Keynes. 

"When the facts change,  I change my mind.  What do you do sir? "   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 01:37:12 am »

I think that one is still coming.  Are we still going on about the wall,  or did we finally decide that perhaps he's actually making progress on that one? 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 01:40:27 am »

Wasn't Mexico suppose to be paying for the wall??

What wall?  Is there a wall?  Where did a wall come from?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2017, 01:55:39 am »
Not only are many of Trump’s Tweets foolish, many are just flat out lies and/or falsehoods. That’s what I don’t like. I can’t imagine why some supposedly honest people would excuse/accept/defend lying by their President.  :shrug:
You shouldn't be surprised or have difficulty imagining, after all they totally embraced the lying all through the campaign prior to the election.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 01:57:35 am »

I disagree.  Some exaggeration, maybe, but I haven't seen any I consider to be false.

Unless you'd care to present an example?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2017, 02:01:00 am »
I disagree.  Some exaggeration, maybe, but I haven't seen any I consider to be false.

Unless you'd care to present an example?

Okay.  Posted this before you shot over to the slimes and found their collection.  I trust Trump more than I do the New York Times.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.