Author Topic: Bob Corker fires back at Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'  (Read 18931 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good for Corker for calling this out. The White House has seemed to be “an adult daycare center” since Trump took office. Of course, it’s not that surprising since he’s childish, immature, and impulsive. I hope more speak out.

Corker's got no room to talk.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
And everyone who agrees that it is OK to have a Childish President say  :amen:

No, it isn't important for our President to exhibit certain traits that identify them as strong leaders rather than childish ones?  That isn't important?  What is being portrayed to the rest of the world is childish behavior by the POTUS.

Why are you belaboring this.  I didn't say it was okay.  I said it is what it is.

If you can figure out how to stop it, please do it now.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Good for Corker for calling this out. The White House has seemed to be “an adult daycare center” since Trump took office. Of course, it’s not that surprising since he’s childish, immature, and impulsive. I hope more speak out.

LOL. Are you for real? Corker is a proven loser who pushed legislation that helped bankrupt this country. No one supports him. No one likes him. He is garbage. Know how I know? Because he is slithering away from a cake job because he knows his own state wants to fire his lazy Progressive ass.

MAGA

Offline Frank Cannon

What is being portrayed to the rest of the world is childish behavior by the POTUS.

Who is it that is trying to portray that to the rest of the world? Oh yeah. It's the MSM who despise Donny and push for his impeachment every day.

From what I see in a tangible way is that we are more respected and feared that any point during the last 9 years.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Who is it that is trying to portray that to the rest of the world? Oh yeah. It's the MSM who despise Donny and push for his impeachment every day.

From what I see in a tangible way is that we are more respected and feared that any point during the last 9 years.

That's what I'm talking about, Frank.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I don't know about respect but they probably do fear him.  Respect is good.  Fear isn't always good.  Like everyone fears a nut like Kim Jung Un.  Loose Cannon.  That must be the prescription.  Fearing two loose cannons.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't know about respect but they probably do fear him.  Respect is good.  Fear isn't always good.  Like everyone fears a nut like Kim Jung Un.  Loose Cannon.  That must be the prescription.  Fearing two loose cannons.

Trump has not fired any loose cannons.  Except by tweet.  Get the heck over it.

Offline Concerned

LOL. Are you for real? Corker is a proven loser who pushed legislation that helped bankrupt this country. No one supports him. No one likes him. He is garbage. Know how I know? Because he is slithering away from a cake job because he knows his own state wants to fire his lazy Progressive ass.

MAGA

To answer your question:  yes I am for real. I’m not addressing whether Corker is a”loser”, whether people “like him” or not , or whether he is “garbage” or not. What I am addressing are his comments on Trump and about those, I believe he’s 100% correct:  Trump has turned the White House into a daycare center with his incessant childish behavior.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline RoosGirl

The truth is the MSM *is* doing that.  But that's only part of the truth.  Trump is doing it himself also, particularly through stupid tweets, but through the spoken word at times also.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump has not fired any loose cannons.  Except by tweet.  Get the heck over it.

The tweets are bad enough.  Extremely unpresidential.  Very crass and are biting him in the @ss at every turn.

At what point are you finally embarrassed by his childish actions?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

The tweets are bad enough.  Extremely unpresidential.  Very crass and are biting him in the @ss at every turn.

If they're still using "At least he's not Hillary." there probably isn't a point.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

I think Trump intentionally engages in drama as a cover.

A cover for what, you might ask.

I suspect he's playing the role of the "Governor of Gutium"...
a famous defector from history whose ruse conquered an empire.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If they're still using "At least he's not Hillary." there probably isn't a point.

Yeah true *sigh*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump has turned the White House into a daycare center with his incessant childish behavior.

If that is true, then Bush weaponized the White House* to be a rogue branch of the govt' out to destroy it's enemies.

*See Patriot Act.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Could have been Cruz if FOX and friends didn't push Trump on us all.

Here's another example of Trump childishness.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 6h6 hours ago

I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.

As if he had to ask.  And even if he did he doesn't need to tell everyone.  It is as if nobody can do anything that Trump doesn't get the credit for.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

Here's another example of Trump childishness.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 6h6 hours ago

I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.

As if he had to ask.  And even if he did he doesn't need to tell everyone.  It is as if nobody can do anything that Trump doesn't get the credit for.

The insecurity in that kind of statement is astonishing. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Astonishing but not really surprising.

Offline Frank Cannon

So you want me to believe that a show that hos 1.7 million viewers on their best day compelled GOP Primary voters to make Donny their nominee. It didn't have anything to do with the fact that Cruz appears to be a fairly unlikable candidate with a stale vision and an unremarkable stage presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
One Commies Oligarch is a rational persons small business owner.

LOL!   Luv ya, Frank!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The hope that the President's statement is untrue is astonishing.

Offline Frank Cannon

If you find that statement astonishing, what feelings do you have for a statement like this:

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The hope that the President's statement is untrue is astonishing.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/917091286607433728

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
11:16 AM - 8 Oct 2017

It's real...from his verified account.

Not that it's enough to convince a blind follower.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/917091286607433728
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
11:16 AM - 8 Oct 2017
It's real...from his verified account.

Not that it's enough to convince a blind follower. 

I know it's real @txradioguy .... and I don't find it astonishing, I believe the President asked the VP to leave if players kneeled during the anthem.

Under similar circumstance any CEO would remind his management staff of the company's position.

Clear enough for you?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:46:59 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I know it's real @txradioguy .... and I don't find it astonishing, I believe the President asked the VP to leave if players kneeled during the anthem.

Under similar circumstance any CEO would remind his management staff of the company's position.

Clear enough for you?

Trump isn't a CEO anymore...he's the Preisident. 

And it's completely beneath the office in which he serves to trot his VP out there for the simple act of a publicity stunt he can later brag about on Twitter.  Its a classless act.

Clear enough for YOU?

Offline RoosGirl

Trump isn't a CEO anymore...he's the Preisident. 

And it's completely beneath the office in which he serves to trot his VP out there for the simple act of a publicity stunt he can later brag about on Twitter.  Its a classless act.

Clear enough for YOU?

Besides that, the Twit was after the fact, so it was not meant as a reminder for the VP (as if he's an idiot that has to be micromanaged, through Twitter no less!).  It's exactly as you say, a brag, and it's classless.