Author Topic: ESPN Pundit Wants White Men To Shut Up  (Read 590 times)

rangerrebew

ESPN Pundit Wants White Men To Shut Up
« on: October 08, 2017, 01:27:14 pm »
ESPN Pundit Wants White Men To Shut Up

Posted By Matt Candler On 1:20 PM 10/07/2017 In | No Comments

If you had ESPN on your television Saturday morning, you had the privilege of hearing host Michelle Beadle tell all white men to “Shut up and listen for five minutes.”

Beadle gave her opinion on recent comments made by Panthers quarterback Cam Newton.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/07/espn-pundit-wants-white-men-to-shut-up/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: ESPN Pundit Wants White Men To Shut Up
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 07:37:54 pm »
ESPN sucks.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 07:49:43 pm »
Hopefully the decline of the NFL will also take ESPN down several notches.

The media are too arrogant. They take their "brand" images for granted.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 08:11:26 pm »
Pretty blond White women.

Possibly the most adored and pampered race/gender on the planet Earth, are now jumping on the 'victim' wagon?

You've got to be kidding me. Ok! That's it. I'm returning the flowers and chocolate and diamond necklace. I'm canceling the reservations with dîner au bord de la rivière.

I never knew blond White women were 'victims'. I don't want to date a victim. To hell with that. Fend for yourself.

Now we know why we Love redheads. I'm off Americans anyway. They're too crazy about Black people.

Kirstie & Sophie from Scotland
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 08:46:41 pm »

The true man wants two things: danger and play.

For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

Man should be trained for war and woman for the recreation of the warrior: all else is folly.

Nietzsche

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:48:24 pm by KingsX »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 09:09:00 pm »

The true man wants two things: danger and play.

For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

Man should be trained for war and woman for the recreation of the warrior: all else is folly.

Nietzsche

Man is that ever right. The most trouble, the most travails, the best and worst times I have ever had, were all about women. That is a true fact.

I was fortunate that I never got myself killed or had to kill someone else over a woman. I'm telling you, it was pure luck.

I dated this mafia chick once. It was the real deal. But I never had sex with her. I didn't find her attractive, in that way. She kept trying to 'set me up' with these various women. I didn't know this, but she set me up at dinner with the wife of a real goombadi, he was a real armed soldier in Chicago. I didn't know she was married, and my girlfriend forgot to mention it. I was attracted to her and she liked me. Chemistry.

I was just about to lay with her, that was the plan, when her husband showed up. Oh shit! I was set up twice, by my friend and by the married chick.

So I got up and ran over to him, shook his hand, and slapped his back. As soon as he turned around, I headed for the exit. Got in my car, and got the hell out of there. Cops were in the parking lot, and I was pretty drunk. Somehow, I don't know how, I slipped by them and got home.

We laugh and joke about not understanding how women think, but damn! These chicks were going to get me killed. And I think they knew that. Just for fun, or a joke, or something.

Women are dangerous. Approach with caution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwLCpLAYJpg
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:13:37 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.