Author Topic: Perfect Solution To Anthem Protests  (Read 1433 times)

Offline fhx298

Perfect Solution To Anthem Protests
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:04:23 pm »
By now, we are all SICK and TIRED of our troops, our flag, and our national anthem being disrespected in the name of "protest"

Many of us have suggested that we simply don't watch the NFL if we don't like seeing the protest and hit the league where it hurts -- right in their unendingly deep pockets.

That sounds good in theory...

Except it's not accounting for one thing. We LOVE football.

If you are anything like myself, you have had a love affair with football since you were a little kid. The thing is, football is so much more than just a game for some of us. Many of us still have life wisdom imparted to us by coaches that lives on with us today. So it's not as easy as just don't watch the game, or just don't go to the games. It's a way of life by now for many of us.
It gets in your blood.

When people tune out of watching the games all together, or burn tickets/jerseys it only lasts for a short while. Yea the ratings dip, but they will be right back up the following week or so, and sadly we cheated ourselves out of good football and money spent on jerseys or tickets.

So that means not watching the games or burning jerseys/tickets out of protest is not a viable long term solution for the large majority of us.

Another solution was to boo during the protests.

When people boo at the beginning of games when players are doing their anthem protests, it only lasts as long as the anthem protest. After the anthem protest is gone, so is the booing, and then everything goes on as if nothing happened.

So what then?

I, like you, asked myself that question.

Because I sought results to this situation that would give us just as much coverage, just as much unended talk in the media as the anthem protests, really, I sought a solution that would guarantee that we would have an ace in the hole that would give us even more coverage in the media for our distaste and let it be known exactly where we stand to shut this down once and for all at ALL times.

What is the one way that we could show everyone where we stand in a way that would be completely impossible to ignore?

What do we do?

We stage the largest and longest counterprotest in television history, all done peacefully and within the guidelines of peaceful assembly.

I know what you are asking, how do we do that?

By being visible and impossible to hide for very long periods of time on televison.

We accomplish this in one of the most simple methods of all time.

A shirt.

I know what you are thinking. What? A shirt? You've gotta be kidding me, right?

No. I am completely serious. The best solution is often the most simple solution.

You see, no matter what the league tries to do when they broadcast games, they cannot hide the fans.

Mainly because without the fans, it's just a bunch of athletes playing a pickup game. The fans. US -- we make the atmosphere what it is! Those stadiums were built for us! And honestly by us, with our tax dollars in most cities!

They have no choice but to show the fans during a broadcast at various points.

During the many times of the game that the fans are shown to millions of people watching, they will have no choice but to see the flag, a salute to our soldiers, and these simple words boldly emblazoned on our shirts --

"Real men never kneel. They stand."

It will be drilled over and over again into the public consciousness and we will be directly in everyone's face at no less than 20 times per game, for each of the games that take place on sunday, monday, and thursday.

So the simple act of kneeling will be nullified, because everytime someone sees a player kneel, their mind will be subconsciously triggered to remember a soldier and the words --

Real men never kneel. They stand.

It will be one of the most effective peaceful protests in history.

Impossible to ignore. Simple to remember.

All the while paying the utmost respect to our beautiful country, our flag, and our irreplaceable servicemen and women who guarantee our safety and our right to be free.

The shirts are available in colors that coordinate with all 32 NFL teams, sizes S-5XL -- because this is about solidarity among fans for a common goal. We'll have plenty of time to trash the other teams fans later anyway lol.

Will you be on the right side of the fence and join this movement? The choice is yours.

https://teespring.com/for-our-men-who-stand

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Perfect Solution To Anthem Protests
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 07:32:23 pm »
Interesting idea!

Question:  Teespring says the proceeds fro the shirt sales go to the charity you chose (I assume you are the originator?)  What charity did you choose?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 08:08:59 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @fhx298, nice first post.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:17:16 pm »
Slight problem with the T......

Real men kneel before the Cross, and a Holy God ALL the TIME.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 09:21:56 pm »
Perfect solution is to just turn the NFL off.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 09:33:44 pm »

That is my solution.
Believe it or not I was watching the Mexican soccer game this afternoon.

If the worldwide soccer league is not sponsoring these "protests" then they certainly should be.

ESPN, the NFL, those guys are off my chart. They can 'protest' all they want. I don't give a damn.

BTW, this Kaepernick is not even a Black guy. He has a lot more White blood in him than anything Black. And his parents were both White, after his Black father abandoned him.

It took White people to raise him, and now he is some kind of 'Black Panther' racist Black guy. Look at him! He is not what anyone in Africa would call Black.

He is as much a 'Black man' as Elizabeth Warren is an 'Indian'. They are both frauds and liars.

Just look at him. He is as 'Black' as I am Chinese.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 10:05:16 pm »

Don't know if it's perfect but it's my choice.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 10:08:34 pm »
If you cannot give up football, I recommend your local Friday Night Lights and maybe some college on TV.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 11:47:02 pm »
I think they should be called squatters instead of kneelers.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 11:58:32 pm »
If you cannot give up football, I recommend your local Friday Night Lights and maybe some college on TV.

I could watch Friday Night Lights all day long.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 12:24:22 am »
We DVR-ed college games that we could not watch today. Tomorrow we will watch them instead of NFL.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:25:31 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 12:28:16 am »
We DVR-ed college games that we could not watch today. Tomorrow we will watch them instead of NFL.

Kneeling has started in college football

I'm watching hockey
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 12:29:17 am »
@goodwithagun  You can edit your image size.  "[img width=400(usually a good size)]"

So it would be [img width=400] Your link here.  And then you have to put the image close
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:30:32 am by RoosGirl »

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 12:40:28 am »
Don't know if it's perfect but it's my choice.

I will miss it but even if I could stomach watching it wouldn’t be the same.  We now have a league where the line won’t block for the quarterback if his skin is pale and he stands for the anthem.  The game that I have been a fan of for the last 40 years no longer exists.  What dumfounds me is the NFL apparently hasn’t realized it yet
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:41:04 am by Mom MD »
God is still in control

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 01:02:58 am »
I will miss it but even if I could stomach watching it wouldn’t be the same.  We now have a league where the line won’t block for the quarterback if his skin is pale and he stands for the anthem.  The game that I have been a fan of for the last 40 years no longer exists.  What dumfounds me is the NFL apparently hasn’t realized it yet

Yeah, that is something. When you have Black players sabotaging the game out of some stupid 'grievance', then it is no game at all. Did they come to compete, or did they come to 'protest'.

If you can't tell the difference in a legitimate play, or a play that was 'set up' by Black players even against their own team, then the whole game is lost. NFL or WWF what is the difference?

If the players go from 'taking a knee' on the sideline to 'taking a knee' on the field of play, then the game is a farce.

Especially because they want a Black quarterback. I'm telling you seriously, Black people are the most absolute racist MFs in whole world. They want everything Black. If Black people ruled America, White people and any other non-Black people would be slaves and persecuted in everything they do. Black people are dangerously racist. And you can see the fruits of that today, anywhere you go in Africa where 'slavery' (which they constantly cry about) is still a flourishing business. And White people have nothing to do with it.

It is Black people who are the bigots. It is Black people who are the slavers worldwide.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 01:03:44 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 01:37:10 am »
If you really want to see people play their heart out, go see the local high school and Junior High games.
Not so much prima donna nonsense, just people playing as hard as they can.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 01:44:04 am »
My perfect solution is to draft the people who do now wish to respect our country.

Reality will come to visit.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington