Author Topic: Male Democrat Accuses Female Democrat Of Sexism For Saying Pelosi Should Step Aside  (Read 519 times)

rangerrebew

Male Democrat Accuses Female Democrat Of Sexism For Saying Pelosi Should Step Aside

October 5, 2017| by Brian Anderson

If you ever wondered why democrats can’t seem to formulate a message that resonates with anyone who is employed or speaks English, this is it: they are straight-up morons. Today, this actually happened: a female democratic Rep. said a fellow female democratic Rep. needs to step down from her leadership position and a male democratic Rep. leveled the accusation of sexism. Yeah, it’s sexist for a liberal female to offer appropriate criticism of another female liberal. Good luck in 2018, dems!

https://downtrend.com/71superb/male-democrat-accuses-female-democrat-of-sexism-for-saying-pelosi-should-step-aside

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
When you only have 2 or 3 cards, well you gotta play with what you got.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Heretic' and 'blasphemer' are a little too theocratic to pass in secular society, got to hide it with euphenisms.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Democrats, too stupid to even pick the correct ism, it's ageism not sexism putz!

Offline libertybele

If there is any doubt that Pelosi should step down:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHslTq7LeY
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.