Author Topic: Media push Rex Tillerson toward the exit  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media push Rex Tillerson toward the exit
« on: October 06, 2017, 01:29:00 pm »
Media push Rex Tillerson toward the exit
by Eddie Scarry | Oct 6, 2017, 7:47 AM

Prominent voices in the national media are urging Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to resign following a report this week that he privately called President Trump a "moron."

In the days since, reports and columns have commented on the supposed humiliation Tillerson has endured by Trump and a reported tension between the two men over policy disagreements.

"Some appointees would find such humiliation intolerable, or, like Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, would figure out how to disagree with and steer Mr. Trump without provoking his ire," the New York Times editorial board said Thursday. "Inexplicably, Mr. Tillerson seems to be ready to hang in …"

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/media-push-rex-tillerson-toward-the-exit/article/2636723
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Media push Rex Tillerson toward the exit
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 01:35:13 pm »
I don't think it's gonna work.  I'd be very surprised if it did.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Media push Rex Tillerson toward the exit
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:00:51 pm »
The media doesn't like the fact that Tillerson is not treating their deeply embedded commie buds the way THEY think he should be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien