Author Topic: Male Democrat Accuses Female Democrat Of Sexism For Saying Pelosi Should Step Aside  (Read 527 times)

rangerrebew

Male Democrat Accuses Female Democrat Of Sexism For Saying Pelosi Should Step Aside

October 5, 2017| by Brian Anderson

If you ever wondered why democrats can’t seem to formulate a message that resonates with anyone who is employed or speaks English, this is it: they are straight-up morons. Today, this actually happened: a female democratic Rep. said a fellow female democratic Rep. needs to step down from her leadership position and a male democratic Rep. leveled the accusation of sexism. Yeah, it’s sexist for a liberal female to offer appropriate criticism of another female liberal. Good luck in 2018, dems!

https://downtrend.com/71superb/male-democrat-accuses-female-democrat-of-sexism-for-saying-pelosi-should-step-aside

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
When you only have 2 or 3 cards, well you gotta play with what you got.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Heretic' and 'blasphemer' are a little too theocratic to pass in secular society, got to hide it with euphenisms.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Democrats, too stupid to even pick the correct ism, it's ageism not sexism putz!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If there is any doubt that Pelosi should step down:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHslTq7LeY
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.