Author Topic: IL school board member: American flag ‘means nothing more than toilet paper to me’  (Read 878 times)

rangerrebew

IL school board member: American flag ‘means nothing more than toilet paper to me’
September 29, 2017
By Victor Skinner

ELGIN, Ill. – An Illinois school board member is defending comments she make on social media describing the American flag as “nothing more than toilet paper” and supporting NFL players taking a knee during the national anthem.

School District U46 board member Traci O’Neal Ellis took to Facebook recently to denounce the American flag as “nothing more than toilet paper” in response to President Donald Trump’s call for NFL teams to fire players who disrespect the country by taking a knee during the national anthem, the Elgin Courier-News reports.

http://eagnews.org/il-school-board-member-american-flag-means-nothing-more-than-toilet-paper-to-me/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

Our previous president did his job of "fundamentally changing" the USA well. Hopefully our current president can undone the damage.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Our previous president did his job of "fundamentally changing" the USA well. Hopefully our current president can undone the damage.

@jpsb
He can't do it alone and so many seem more interested in throwing gasoline on the fire.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet she'll take a paycheck from the very nation and govt the flag represents.

Just another member of the Hate Whitey clan.
The Republic is lost.