Author Topic: 'It's The Calm Before The Storm': Trump Offers Cryptic Message During White House Photo Op  (Read 3366 times)

Offline roamer_1

Actually I think Russia and Iran are planning an attack just not on the US   While trump has all eyes in us the real move will be toward Israel   Think Ezekiel 38

the Psalm 83 war seems to need to happen first...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:50:07 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

the Psalm 83 war seems to need to happen first...

Key word there =  Edom.

Edom was Israel's enemy in the OT and NT.  In the OT Edom allied with Babylon to destroy Jerusalem and the first temple.   Edomite Herod allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem in 37BC and become king of Judea.  Herod totally tore down the second temple to rebuild his own and tried to destroy God's Temple made without hands,  Jesus Christ.  The ruling Herod dynasty at the time of Christ which was Edomite [not Israelite] ended in 70AD with the destruction of Herod's temple.  Jesus had said Herod's temple would be destroyed and it was... a symbolic contrast between  Edomite Herod's temple and God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ, who God rebuilt in  three days = Jesus' resurrection.  See John 2:19-21.

Edom is still the enemy today. But since Edom can't destroy God's resurrected Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ... the RED dragon* makes war against the remnant of God's Christ-bearing people [Rev 12.]

* The name, Edom, means red.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:32:17 pm by KingsX »

Offline roamer_1

Edom is still the enemy today. But since Edom can't destroy God's resurrected Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ... the RED dragon* makes war against the remnant of God's Christ-bearing people [Rev 12.]

* The name, Edom, means red.

I would add that the Priesthood in Herod's time was also by appointment, and were Idumean.

But Edom is not THE enemy, but merely hoomins who collude with the enemy. the red dragon is not hoomin.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump On North Korea: ‘Sorry, But Only One Thing Will Work'

President Trump continued to make vague threats toward North Korea on Saturday, saying that diplomatic negotiations and agreements over the years have not worked and that “only one thing will work,” without elaborating on what that one thing would be.

“Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid . . . hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work!” Trump tweeted in two messages on Saturday afternoon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/07/trump-on-north-korea-sorry-but-only-one-thing-will-work/?utm_term=.7e84a5897ef9

Possibly related........

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline KingsX

President Trump continued to make vague threats toward North Korea on Saturday, saying that diplomatic negotiations and agreements over the years have not worked and that “only one thing will work,” without elaborating on what that one thing would be.

“Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid . . . hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work!” Trump tweeted in two messages on Saturday afternoon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/07/trump-on-north-korea-sorry-but-only-one-thing-will-work/?utm_term=.7e84a5897ef9

Possibly related........

Thanks for posting this.  It's interesting and I think it is related.

It appears to be directed at NK.  But only Trump knows the real meaning.

Offline Victoria33

Actually I think Russia and Iran are planning an attack just not on the US   While trump has all eyes in us the real move will be toward Israel   Think Ezekiel 38
@Mom MD

Good thinking.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump has to clean up after his 3 predecessors, Clinton, bush and Obama.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
NK developed their nuclear program during the last 3 presidents.

Oh, yeah, Iraq had no nukes, invade them but leave NK alone. Thanks George.     9999hair out0000

Offline edpc

NK developed their nuclear program during the last 3 presidents.

Oh, yeah, Iraq had no nukes, invade them but leave NK alone. Thanks George.

I believe you mean 'Thanks, Bill.'  The hardest part of making nuclear weapons is obtaining fissile material.  That lays squarely on the shoulders of Clinton, Albright, and Carter.  In 1998, Clinton launched strikes on Iraqi targets said to be involved in their continuing WMD program.  In 2000, Clinton inexplicably authorized Operation Merlin, which gave Iran blueprints for a nuclear warhead.

Prior to 9/11, there were multiple warnings from the Clinton admin about Iraq's WMDs.  After that event, the momentum to bring the nations included in Bush's Axis of Evil (Iran, Iraq, and North Korea) to heel was strong.  CIA Director and Clinton holdover George Tenet told Bush that Saddam's possession of WMD stockpiles was 'a slam dunk.'  Multiple previous UN resolutions existed to make the steps to engage Iraq much easier than Iran or North Korea.

Once the WMD stockpile narrative was undercut by the MSM and people in government like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry (who had previously spoken on the Senate floor about the danger Saddam posed), any further action was impossible.  Bush 'lied,' but his predecessors who made the same claims and authorized use of force were not held to account.

Offline KingsX

I just realized the irony of that cryptic phrase.

NK has issued a similar warning when they threatened to use an EMP weapon.

" Millions of American lives could be at stake as North Korea threatens to attack power grid "

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/05/millions-american-lives-could-be-at-stake-as-north-korea-threatens-to-attack-power-grid.html

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:06:23 am by KingsX »

Offline edpc

I just realized the irony of that cryptic phrase.

NK has issued a similar warning when they threatened to use an EMP weapon.

The only problem with that is the Soviet EMP test over Khazakstan was 300KT and our Starfish Prime test was over 1MT.   The North Koreans haven't been able to get anywhere near those yields.   The last test was supposedly somewhere in the 150KT range.  It could potentially affect a localized area, but not knock out the entire grid.

Online DB

The only problem with that is the Soviet EMP test over Khazakstan was 300KT and our Starfish Prime test was over 1MT.   The North Koreans haven't been able to get anywhere near those yields.   The last test was supposedly somewhere in the 150KT range.  It could potentially affect a localized area, but not knock out the entire grid.

And we'd be real pissed off afterwards and would be justified in vaporizing NK regardless of what the Chinese or Russian's demanded.

Offline edpc

Absolutely - however, I doubt it'd get through our ABMs in Alaska.  We have about 40 and multiple missiles would be launched at anything coming our way.  After that, it's on.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:21:26 am by edpc »

Offline KingsX

Absolutely - however, I doubt it'd get through our ABMs in Alaska.  We have about 40 and multiple missiles would be launched at anything coming our way.  After that, it's on.

Ironically,  the weak links in your statement are the pronouns...  "we" and "our"...
because it is no longer PC possible to "put none but Americans on guard tonight "