Author Topic: Las Vegas Shooter Was A Hillary Supporter, Funded By Soros  (Read 613 times)

rangerrebew

Las Vegas Shooter Was A Hillary Supporter, Funded By Soros
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:04:36 pm »
Las Vegas Shooter Was A Hillary Supporter, Funded By Soros

October 6, 2017 Baxter Dmitry News, US 0

Despite the mainstream media claims that Stephen Paddock had no political affiliations, the Las Vegas shooter was in reality a supporter of Hillary Clinton and member of Antifa in receipt of funding by George Soros, according to reports.

Mainstream media is claiming Paddock operated without motive, beyond being an “angry white man“, and is using statements by his girlfriend and brother, who both expressed total shock that Paddock carried out the massacre, to push a false narrative.

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-shooter-hillary-supporter/

rangerrebew

Re: Las Vegas Shooter Was A Hillary Supporter, Funded By Soros
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 08:07:12 pm »
I have no idea how much, if any, of this is true.  Maybe I want it to be true because of the damage it would do to democrats.  The other part of me says it is probably bogus.  How would someone not involved in the investigation come up with this information.  We'll see.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 08:16:03 pm »
I have no idea how much, if any, of this is true.  Maybe I want it to be true because of the damage it would do to democrats.  The other part of me says it is probably bogus.  How would someone not involved in the investigation come up with this information.  We'll see.

I have no doubt that it is true.

Leftist and Muslims attack and kill people. It's what they do.

I knew the guy was a Leftist/Antifa wacko from the first shot.

Democrats/Progressives/Communists/Antifa are authoritarian murders, just like their hero Che Guevara.

Why any Jew would support these guys, is far beyond my comprehension. But they do. Crazy world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 08:38:28 pm »
Wild claims with little to no evidence of multiple shooters; Hillary supporters; and funding by Soros.  WOW, just WOW!
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 09:27:33 pm »
Wild claims with little to no evidence of multiple shooters; Hillary supporters; and funding by Soros.  WOW, just WOW!

Yeah. This accomplishes nothing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 09:28:58 pm »
Yes, very thin gruel.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 09:29:26 pm »
YourNewsWire.com has been identified before as a fake news site with a particular
thing for conspiracy theories. They don't even take up the sheen of satire from what
I saw of the site.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.