Author Topic: Tennessee Senate: Haslam Out, Blackburn In  (Read 1196 times)

Offline endicom

Tennessee Senate: Haslam Out, Blackburn In
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:24:05 pm »
Townhall
Guy Benson
Oct. 5, 2017

Excerpt:

As you can see in this red meat-filled clip, she's running against the Senate's dysfunction, and as an unapologetic conservative and Trump ally.  She took shots at her own party's ineffectiveness, citing it as her motivation for running, and told the Left to "bring it on."  Her most resonant line? "I'll fight every day to make our Republican majority act like one."  With Haslam out, Blackburn has to be the favorite to win the nomination (and the general, in a state Trump carried by 26 points last fall).  She has a decent national platform, she's a proven fundraiser, she's a significant name in the state, she's not going to get outflanked to her right, and she's a woman. The pieces are falling into place:

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/10/05/marsha-blackburn-running-for-senate-in-tennessee-n2391149

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Tennessee Senate: Haslam Out, Blackburn In
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:36:07 pm »

Go hot chick.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Tennessee Senate: Haslam Out, Blackburn In
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:06:37 pm »
I helped her campaign in the 90s and I support her now.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn