Author Topic: Michael Moore proposes change to Constitution that ‘repeals the ancient and outdated 2nd Amendment’  (Read 921 times)

rangerrebew

Michael Moore proposes change to Constitution that ‘repeals the ancient and outdated 2nd Amendment’
Oct 4, 2017 12:01 pm

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore took a detour Wednesday morning from his campaign to evict Republican President Donald Trump from office and set his sights on gun rights.

In the wake of the deadly Las Vegas mass shooting Sunday night, Moore proposed a 28th amendment to the United States Constitution that “repeals the ancient and outdated 2nd Amendment.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/04/michael-moore-proposes-change-to-constitution-that-repeals-the-ancient-and-outdated-2nd-amendment/

Offline verga

Can I propose repealing Michael Moore?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Can I propose repealing Michael Moore?
Peeling Moore would take an awful long time.  There's quite a bit of flesh to that nasty, decayed hide of his.
Seriously, there's not a lot of Americans I really despise, but he's near or at the top of the list.

Offline Applewood

Why is it that every time I read something about Michael Moore's latest pronouncement, I feel like I've lost a few dozen brain cells?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Perhaps he'll support the Convention of States movement then?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wouldn't that make all the other amendments, including the 1st amendment, ancient and outdated too Mike?
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

Perhaps he'll support the Convention of States movement then?

If he does, I wonder how popular it will be. I don't. I feel it is a bad idea.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Polly Ticks

I propose we repeal the 1st Amendment, but only for Michael Moore.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline RoosGirl

The Michael Moore that hires his own armed body guards?