Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump Narrowly Escaped Felony Fraud Charges in New York  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump Narrowly Escaped Felony Fraud Charges in New York

Posted at 1:32 pm on October 4, 2017 by Susan Wright

This sounds like business as usual in the world of Trump.

A new report details how Donald Trump Jr. and his sister, current White House adviser Ivanka Trump flirted with a felony fraud charge in 2012.

For two years, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office worked to build a criminal case against the two Trump siblings for misleading prospective buyers of units in another a failing hotel and condo project, Trump SoHo.

What’s more, emails proved they knew they were pulling a con on those prospective buyers...................

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/10/04/donald-trump-jr.-ivanka-trump-narrowly-escaped-felony-fraud-charges-new-york/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Noo Yawk Valuus...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

Noo Yawk Valuus...

Cruz was right about that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DemolitionMan

The state must be pretty desperate to try to indict Donald Trumps siblings for any charge.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline aligncare

Another steamy diaper load from red state. Where reading a story about anything Trump is like going to a restaurant, but instead of food the waiter brings you out pictures of food. I mean—they are very nice pictures, but not at all satisfying.

And just what exactly are the values that Cruz found so troubling? I’m a New Yorker, I’d be interested in knowing.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another steamy diaper load from red state. Where reading a story about anything Trump is like going to a restaurant, but instead of food the waiter brings you out pictures of food. I mean—they are very nice pictures, but not at all satisfying.

And just what exactly are the values that Cruz found so troubling? I’m a New Yorker, I’d be interested in knowing.

Those charges are being reported by various news sources and the Trump's certainly have the money to skirt the law. Ivanka's hubby Jared, has a father who served prison time; the family's involvement with criminal activity shouldn't go unnoticed; in fact that's one of the reasons Christie never made it into Trump's cabinet ... he helped put Jared's father behind bars.  President Trump's kids have no business inside the West Wing; obviously nepotism laws don't apply to them either.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-soho-criminal-fraud-case-ivanka-don-jr-dropped-after-campaign-donation-2017-10

http://www.wnyc.org/story/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-charged-felony-fraud/

https://www.gq.com/story/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-felony-charges

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353788-ivanka-trump-donald-trump-jr-were-almost-indicted-over-fraud

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:29:19 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline endicom

The values of Jim Crow, Sam Rayburn, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Walter Jenkins, Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather...

Offline kevindavis007

Had this been Chelsea Clinton and her husband escaping felony charges, imagine the reaction here.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Night Hides Not

Had this been Chelsea Clinton and her husband escaping felony charges, imagine the reaction here.

That's going to leave a mark...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey NT's. Did you bother reading the "report" from the original source material the Commie Pinkos at Propublica wrote? All of this shit is based off of Unnamed Sources leaking alleged "genuine" emails.

This whole thing is fake news. What is hilarious is that top Donny hater Susan Wright's fat twinkie filled head was forced to use questionable Soros approved news sources to buttress her irrational Trump hate.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

QFT

Offline Just_Victor

Hey NT's. Did you bother reading the "report" from the original source material the Commie Pinkos at Propublica wrote? All of this shit is based off of Unnamed Sources leaking alleged "genuine" emails.

This whole thing is fake news. What is hilarious is that top Donny hater Susan Wright's fat twinkie filled head was forced to use questionable Soros approved news sources to buttress her irrational Trump hate.

If the prosecutor didn't bring charges it most likely means they didn't have a case.  This kind of smear is precisely why grand jury proceedings are supposed to be kept confidential. 
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Those charges are being reported by various news sources and the Trump's certainly have the money to skirt the law. Ivanka's hubby Jared, has a father who served prison time; the family's involvement with criminal activity shouldn't go unnoticed; in fact that's one of the reasons Christie never made it into Trump's cabinet ... he helped put Jared's father behind bars.  President Trump's kids have no business inside the West Wing; obviously nepotism laws don't apply to them either.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-soho-criminal-fraud-case-ivanka-don-jr-dropped-after-campaign-donation-2017-10

http://www.wnyc.org/story/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-charged-felony-fraud/

https://www.gq.com/story/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-felony-charges

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353788-ivanka-trump-donald-trump-jr-were-almost-indicted-over-fraud

Probably would be no focus on them if they were leading their private lives as they should be.  You are spot on.  They don't belong in the West Wing.  Trump fires or belittles everyone else who works for him except his family.  It is obvious that he is running the government the way he ran his family business.  Dirty.

Offline Frank Cannon

It is obvious that he is running the government the way he ran his family business.  Dirty.

Got any proof of that? So far everyone and their uncle is so far up Donny azzhole trying to find the slightest thing to get an indictment but failing and yet here you are trying to spin bullshit that they are all dirty but just haven't been caught yet.

You have nothing but a pit of hate on Donny to keep you warm.
You will have nothing but that because they are not going to find jack shit on these people if they haven't already.
It must be a lonely and depressing life spending all your time here just hoping against hope that the Trumps go to jail.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Got any proof of that? So far everyone and their uncle is so far up Donny azzhole trying to find the slightest thing to get an indictment but failing and yet here you are trying to spin bullshit that they are all dirty but just haven't been caught yet.

You will have nothing but that because they are not going to find jack shit on these people if they haven't already.
It must be a lonely and depressing life spending all your time here just hoping against hope that the Trumps go to jail.

Frank you and I know that they would never go to jail.  Same as Bill and Hillary could never.  We are all just part of a big political social experiment.  Get your tin hat out.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank you and I know that they would never go to jail.  Same as Bill and Hillary could never.  We are all just part of a big political social experiment.  Get your tin hat out.

Not true. If the MSM, Soros, Antifa et al ever found one iota of anything on Donny they would destroy him and a shit pile of RINO hacks would jump on board. He upsets the natural order of corruption and Progressiveness.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year

Are you really that unaware of New York values? If we didn't have the electoral college New York and California values would decide the election every year. If you don't know your fellow voter's values then you are comatose.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

For two years, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office worked to build a criminal case against the two Trump siblings for misleading prospective buyers of units in another a failing hotel and condo project, Trump SoHo.

And found nothing. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

QFT! 

@AbaraXas       :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I'd be happy if they even made some noise in the direction of sending Hillary's ass there, but they all belong to the same social club, and that isn't going to happen. Rules are for little people, after all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis