Author Topic: Report: General Kelly Pulled Off Air Force One Flight to Las Vegas, May Resign This Week  (Read 2562 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Bloomberg White House correspondent Jennifer Jacobs reports on Twitter that Trump's chief of staff, General John Kelly, was originally going to be on the Air Force One flight to Las Vegas but was "pulled off flight" at the last moment.

Although the White House initially refused to answer her questions about this rather akward move, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders eventually said that there's "nothing to read into here," explaining:

He is basically always on the manifest. Sometimes he travels, and sometimes he doesn't.
An important caveat, of course, but Huckabee's explanation did not prevent Scott Dworkin from tweeting that not one, not two, but three people have told him that this may very well be General Kelly's last week as Trump's chief of staff.

Read more: https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/10/04/report-general-kelly-pulled-off-air-force-one-flight-to-las-vegas-may-resign-this-week/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW.....never a dull moment with this admin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

From everything I have seen Kelly sucks. He's a left wing deep state hack.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I sure hope that's not true.  I get the impression that Flynn has had a very positive effect on the White House.

Offline kevindavis007

We shall see if is true that he is leaving.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He's doing his job ... he's not fond of Jared's involvement and Jared and Ivanka have their noses bent out of joint.  I'm hoping Kelly stays and the Kushner's are forced out.  Highly doubtful, but one can dream.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4937156/John-Kelly-left-livid-Jared-Kushner.html
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:58:50 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline kevindavis007

He's doing his job ... and Jared and Ivanka don't like it!

:thumbsup:

Offline endicom

In the press, anyway.

Offline endicom

I sure hope that's not true.  I get the impression that Flynn has had a very positive effect on the White House.

In like Flynn?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Do you mean Flynn? Or Kelly? Anyway, I can't judge it. I thought Kelly was keeping the eruptions in line but maybe he is a limiting force too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I hope not. He seems to be one of the few adults in the house.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Do you mean Flynn? Or Kelly? Anyway, I can't judge it. I thought Kelly was keeping the eruptions in line but maybe he is a limiting force too.

Yes, my error.  I meant Kelly but typed Flynn. 

Offline Idiot

Ok....who's scoring this at home?  How many resignations/firings so far?

Offline goodwithagun

Ok....who's scoring this at home?  How many resignations/firings so far?

Only the best people . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Only the best people . . .

Trump the one man show.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
He's doing his job ... he's not fond of Jared's involvement and Jared and Ivanka have their noses bent out of joint.  I'm hoping Kelly stays and the Kushner's are forced out.  Highly doubtful, but one can dream.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4937156/John-Kelly-left-livid-Jared-Kushner.html

This is pure speculation, a constant in the media these days.

Kelly needs to stay.  He's brought a little order into chaos.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Wasn't Trump the one who hired Kelly in the first place? Trump sure has hired a lot of of left wing deep state hacks. :whistle:

Offline LadyLiberty

If true, Javanka for the win.

Offline Concerned

Wasn't Trump the one who hired Kelly in the first place? Trump sure has hired a lot of of left wing deep state hacks. :whistle:

Yep.  I also think Trump hired Rod Rosenstein who appointed Mueller.  It seems as though the root of many of these hires is Trump himself.  If they're truly "left wing deep hacks", why not fire these appointees?  Of course, if "drain the swamp" was simply a campaign slogan and not a serious campaign promise, should we really expect anything else?
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline aligncare

Yeah, Kelly is definitely leaving. Except he flatly denied he has any plans of leaving. So other than that slight flaw, the story is perfectly true.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

:silly:

Offline DB

Yeah, Kelly is definitely leaving. Except he flatly denied he has any plans of leaving. So other than that slight flaw, the story is perfectly true.

I'm curious, how much you would bet that Kelly will stay more than couple of week from now?

How many of these type stories of someone leaving the Trump administration have been wrong? It would seem most have been correct, even for those who said they weren't leaving until they did.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Really? How is this news?
The media acts like a bunch of middle schoolers, finding drama in everything.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is pure speculation, a constant in the media these days.

Kelly needs to stay.  He's brought a little order into chaos.

On the other hand, I would not be surprised.

Charges of nepotism should have been cited long ago and the Kushner's residing in the West Wing should have been questioned a long time ago.  Jared especially is no stranger to 'skirting' the law and  his involvement with Soros (which I pointed out in another thread) should have raised some eyebrows. Just a note:  the information that links Jared to Soros is still accessible, but the information that I had come across on the start up companies that he and his brother formed, their contributors/investors/participants and those involved is no longer accessible; that information is now only open to investors.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:10:36 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DiogenesLamp

That's what i've been reading as well.   

Looking him up,  he is from Massachusetts.  Catholic. Graduated from the University of Massachusetts.  Master of Arts from  Georgetown School of Foreign Service.   

Very likely he is Liberal. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —