Author Topic: Senator Carper (D. Del) Has Over $685,000 In Energy Stocks, Objects To Trump's EPA Nominee Over 'Industry Ties'  (Read 393 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
freebeacon
Elizabeth Harrington   
October 4, 2017 1:15 pm

[excerpt]

http://freebeacon.com/politics/sen-carper-685000-energy-stocks-objects-trumps-epa-nominee-industry-ties/

Carper received $32,700 in campaign contributions from companies his committee has jurisdiction over

Senator Tom Carper (D., Del.) has significant stock holdings in energy companies that fall under the jurisdiction of the Environment and Public Works Committee, where he is ranking member.

Carper has said he will oppose the nomination of Michael Dourson to the Environmental Protection Agency over his ties to industry, though Carper holds up to $685,000 in energy stock and received over $30,000 in campaign contributions so far this cycle from companies his committee has authority over.

Dourson, who was nominated by President Donald Trump to be assistant administrator for the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention at the EPA, is a professor in the Risk Science Center at the University of Cincinnati. He worked for the EPA for 15 years starting as a toxicologist before founding the Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment (TERA) nonprofit corporation.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Double standards in Washington are as plentiful as beads and confetti are in New Orleans during Marde Gra
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Double standards in Washington are as plentiful as beads and confetti are in New Orleans during Marde Gra

If Carper went to Marde Gras people would throw beads at him because he looks like a boob....