Author Topic: Las Vegas Strip shooter prescribed anti-anxiety drug in June  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Las Vegas Strip shooter prescribed anti-anxiety drug in June
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 07:54:00 pm »
I think DC meant that is where this is going and how Dems will use this.

Agreed, I assumed DC meant that as a hypothetical.

Offline thackney

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 08:13:02 pm »
I think DC meant that is where this is going and how Dems will use this.

Sorry @DCPatriot, I see now where I misunderstood your statement.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 08:51:19 pm »
That is a false statement.

No....I meant that's what's coming.   They'll grab onto the theory that the medication may have had a role....and why take any chances in the future?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:45 pm »
Sorry @DCPatriot, I see now where I misunderstood your statement.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 09:56:57 pm »
That is a false statement.
That would be one of the aims of the current run at the RKBA, along with banning bump fire stocks, another try at "high capacity" magazines and semi-autos. Or to make sure everyone who purchased a firearm go through some sort of mental health screening (no doubt paid for by their Obamacare) before purchasing a firearm.

Some of us are trying to see what advantage(s) the liberals will press for out of this incident. Dust off the ones from Sandy Hook and add a few new twists.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 10:31:53 pm »
Here you go: https://www.drugs.com/diazepam.html

It is almost identical to the NIH official list of side effects for it> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0009907/?report=details

Read it again. Side effects are listed seperatly. What you posted is a warning to contact your doctor if you expierience any of the following, which could be bad reactions to the medicine, or dosage to large or even to small.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn