Author Topic: Donors to anti-Trump 'resistance' group revealed  (Read 722 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Donors to anti-Trump 'resistance' group revealed
« on: October 04, 2017, 04:15:03 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/04/donors-anti-trump-resistance-group-revealed.html

The hidden donors to a prominent anti-Trump "resistance" organization are revealed in unredacted tax forms obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The Center for Community Change, a Washington, D.C.-based 501 (c)(3) progressive community organizing group that does not reveal its donors, has been involved in direct action against President Donald Trump and Republicans before and after the November elections. The organization's members sit on the boards of other prominent liberal activist groups.

The Free Beacon has obtained the group's unredacted 2015 tax forms that shed light on its funders, who provide millions of dollars in assistance. The group appears to rely heavily on a few major liberal foundations, organizations, and unions.

The Center for Community Change's largest contribution was $3,000,000 from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which was initially created by Will Kellogg, the food manufacturer and founder of Kellogg Company. The Ford Foundation added a $2,350,000 donation. The Open Society Foundation, a foundation run by liberal billionaire mega-donor George Soros, gave $1,750,000 to the Center for Community Change.

Other donors to the organization include the California Endowment, which gave $524,500; the Marquerite Casey Foundation, which gave $515,000; Fidelity Charitable Gift, which donated $505,100; and the National Immigration Law Center, which gave $316,000.

Click for more from The Washington Free Beacon.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Donors to anti-Trump 'resistance' group revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 04:15:20 pm »
I wonder how much of this cash went to TOS?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 05:18:18 pm »
The Kellogg Foundation is as left wing as any group in America.

Avoid the products of the Kellogg Company to stifle them.  Their principle assets are in Kellogg stock.

https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/brand-search-results.html#num=12

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 05:36:14 pm »
I wonder how much of this cash went to TOS?

Probably none.  I don't think they count as an "anti-Trump" website.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 08:37:52 pm »
If anyone wants to do tax return research of their own on non-profits:

Happy Digging.

All kinds of little gold nuggets.

http://nccs.urban.org/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 09:20:08 pm »
Considering that Donny is President now these groups spent their money very wisely as usual......