Author Topic: Michelle Obama: ‘People Don’t Trust Politics’ Because GOP Is ‘All Men, All White’  (Read 1784 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only a hate-filled racist would say what she said.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
People don't trust politics because DEMS are all anti-freedom loving, anti-American Commie SOBs.

People don't trust politics because 95%+ of the political class are self serving SOBs regardless of party label.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
People don't trust politics because DEMS are all anti-freedom loving, anti-American Commie SOBs.

They just won't go away, will they?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Michelle Obama: ‘People Don’t Trust Politics’ Because GOP Is ‘All Men, All White’

democrats:
All leftists, ALL communists.

Silver Pines

Well, not true and easily proven to be a lie.

But even if it were true, so what?  Michelle is big, black, fat-a**ed, graceless, and unattractive.  So what?

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama: People Don’t Trust Politicians Because Republicans Are ‘All Men, All White’
Posted By Conor Beck On October 4, 2017 @ 7:20 pm In Culture | No Comments

Former First Lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that many people do not trust politicians because the Republican Party is "all white men, all white."

Obama's remarks came during a speech about diversity at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women, Fox News reports.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/culture/michelle-obama-republicans-all-men-all-white/

rangerrebew

There certainly is nothing racist in her remarks. :thud:

Offline goatprairie

When she was first lady, I pretty much avoided discussing her on forums like this one. Even when she in charge of the goofy school lunch program scam, I let her alone.
But now that her hubby is out of office, she's fair game.  If she wants to start making stupid, public political pronouncements, she's going to get it.
With this statement she's either an ignoramus or a typical, lying leftist clown. Of course, I can't discount the combination of it being both. 

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Silver Pines

When she was first lady, I pretty much avoided discussing her on forums like this one. Even when she in charge of the goofy school lunch program scam, I let her alone.
But now that her hubby is out of office, she's fair game.  If she wants to start making stupid, public political pronouncements, she's going to get it.
With this statement she's either an ignoramus or a typical, lying leftist clown. Of course, I can't discount the combination of it being both.

@goatprairie

She was out there trying her damndest, along with her husband, to ruin this country, so she was always fair game to me.  I've never felt the slightest bit of remorse for ripping her any way J could.

Offline Mod2

Two threads merged.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Thanks ....   I was about to post the same thing,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

And we've known all along that's what she and her half-male hubby (thanks, @musiclady !) always were.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

And we've known all along that's what she and her half-male hubby (thanks, @musiclady !) always were.

You're welcome, @mountaineer .

It was an inspiration.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Applewood

Racist hag.  I'm so glad she and her low-rent family no longer pollute the White House.