Author Topic: Hillary’s Former Secret Service Agent Calls Her An ‘Obnoxious, Rude, Fraud’  (Read 877 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary’s Former Secret Service Agent Calls Her An ‘Obnoxious, Rude, Fraud’

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | September 27, 2017 3:44PM

File this one under ‘Water Also Wet.’

Dan Bongino, a former secret service agent who worked to protect former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, and worked in some capacity with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has something to get off his chest.

In a now viral tweet, Bongino lambasted Hillary, managing to squeeze five specific insults into a 140-character message.

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillarys-former-secret-service-agent-calls-obnoxious-rude-fraud/

Offline Applewood

No, really, what IS Hillary really like?  Don't sugar coat it.

Offline aligncare

Thank God for Donald Trump. If not for his broad appeal we might not have won the general election, losing America to the most corrupt politician in history.

Luckily, we have the Supreme Court now, with possibly more conservative nominees coming in the next seven years, to protect America from progressives for generations to come.

MAGA is not just a political slogan; it’s a future that’s within our grasp now.

Offline aligncare

Question @rangerrebew: Do you ever get any sleep?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The comments after the article are sure worth a read.   88devil

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The comments after the article are sure worth a read.   88devil

My favorite: "She wasn't born- she was created in a lab in North Korea. It would explain the pantsuits." :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
You don't say!

And we needed the Secret Service to discover this heretofore unknown piece of information?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline musiclady

You don't say!

And we needed the Secret Service to discover this heretofore unknown piece of information?

LOL!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.