Author Topic: Rush: Liberals Launch Another Emotional Onslaught Against the Constitution  (Read 634 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Liberals Launch Another Emotional Onslaught Against the Constitution

Oct 3, 2017

RUSH: Righto. Here we are. Here we go. The same thing. It’s the same thing over and over again. What do we do? We have to get up here and we all have to get busy defending something because the left is on the march. Rinse and repeat, 30 years it’s been like this, 29 years. Left gets on a tear, gets on a roll and you gotta stand up and defend and point out how they’re lying about everything. They’re constantly marching forward on their agenda, but I’ll tell you something, folks.

As I look at these leftists and media people and Democrats, as I listen to them talk about gun control in the aftermath of the Las Vegas massacre, I’m seeing no innovation. I’m seeing nothing but old talking points rehashed, fear tactics and so forth, but no innovation. Nothing new from these people. They are not modernized. They have not adapted.

Now, there’s a downside to that. The downside is that they’re consistent, and that their message is consistent, and therefore people have heard it so many damn times that each incident comes along and they get to add on or pile on and people, “Yeah,” nod their heads maybe. Yet, on the other hand, the fact that they’re not innovating in their attempts to move their agenda offers additional opportunity to stop them and oppose it, at least as far as I’m concerned.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/03/liberals-launch-another-emotional-onslaught-against-the-constitution/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34