Author Topic: Michelle Obama is exactly who the Democrats need to win big in 2020  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama is exactly who the Democrats need to win big in 2020
By Michael Starr Hopkins, opinion contributor — 10/03/17 12:00 PM EDT

As Democrats prepare for another election season, various names have popped up as potential candidates to lead the party. Names like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have been the popular choices of the liberal wing. Names like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been the popular choice of the establishment wing. But only one political figure has been able to gain traction with both wings of the party, and that is Michelle Obama.

The former first lady may be the best hope for Democrats in winning back the White House. Her pedigree certainly stands up to that of our current president. Educated at Princeton University and Harvard Law School, Obama began her career at one of the nation’s most prestigious law firms, Sidley Austin. After leaving the private sector for public service, she worked for Mayor Richard Daley as a commissioner and then served as vice president of community and external affairs at the University of Chicago Medical Center.

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/353613-michelle-obama-is-exactly-who-the-democrats-need-to-win-big-in-2020
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:12:39 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Michelle Obama is exactly who the Democrats need to win big in 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:25:52 pm »
I thought their only chance was Oprah Winfrey? 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 04:26:31 pm »
Last week it was Oprah. The week before it was Kamala Harris. Week before that it was Scrooge McDuck. This is all sophistry and bullshit. They are going to be stuck with a retread loser again and everyone knows it. The Rat Primary process guarantees it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 04:33:25 pm »

she'll be VP... *****rollingeyes*****
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 05:00:38 pm »
she'll be VP... *****rollingeyes*****

That actually gave me a chill.  In this environment of celebrity obsession, toxic feminism, ancestor guilt, and overall ignorance and apathy, that just might be a winning ticket for the bad guys. 

***hair on fire

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 05:07:57 pm »

The left and, specifically, the Democrat Party, are in disarray.  So between now and the next election expect to see more articles like this.

The left is excited over this Las Vegas shooting thinking that this might be their path to election nirvana. History is against them on that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 05:35:19 pm »
At least Hillary Clinton got into college mostly on merit....I think.  Michelle Obama, like her husband, is strictly an affirmative action hire who got where she is because of her skin color and who her husband is.
When she left her make-work, made-up job in Chicago to go to the White House, they never refilled her position. In short, she doesn't know her posterior from a cavity in terra firma about anything important.