Author Topic: Dems, Giffords to push gun reforms in wake of Las Vegas shooting  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Dems, Giffords to push gun reforms in wake of Las Vegas shooting
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 01:01:47 pm »
Democrats, joined by former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.), are amplifying their calls for tougher gun laws in the wake of the deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas.

Well, lucky for them they can always use the city of Chicago as the poster child for how gun control works so well.  :smokin:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 05:41:45 pm »
Democrat Congress Critters - "The NRA has too much influence over politics in Washington"

George Soros - "Hold my Chardonnay"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 06:01:30 pm »
I don't disagree and I agree with every thing you said.

But...watching the way American society has worked over the years I've come to the sad conclusion that in a generation our rights under the 2nd will be nothing more than a dim memory. Even though I'm an old guy I have young kids and I really fear for their future....

Tolerating the left's control of all the airwaves is heavily responsible for that.   Why do we continue to put up with one party control of Television? 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —