Author Topic: Tom Petty rushed to hospital in full cardiac arrest, on life support, report says  (Read 1028 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Tom Petty is reportedly on life support on Monday after he was found unconscious in his California home on Sunday.

According to TMZ, the 66-year-old star was found in cardiac arrest, not breathing. The musician is in critical condition, TMZ reports.

His personal appearances manager told Fox News the office had “no comment at this time.”

The Florida native, who rose to fame in the ‘70s as the lead of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, has had a busy year. He’s been touring to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his band. Last week, he wrapped up a long leg of the tour with three sold-out shows at the Hollywood Bowl, according to Forbes.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/tom-petty-rushed-to-hospital-in-full-cardiac-arrest-on-life-support-report-says.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Tom Petty was reportedly taken off of life support after he was found unconscious in his California home on Sunday.

According to TMZ, the 66-year-old star was found in cardiac arrest, not breathing.

His personal appearances manager told Fox News the office had “no comment at this time.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/tom-petty-rushed-to-hospital-in-full-cardiac-arrest-on-life-support-report-says.html

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
TOM PETTY FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN FULL CARDIAC ARREST
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 07:43:31 pm »

TMZ
10/2/2017 12:00 PM PDT

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.
Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/02/tom-petty-found-unconscious-full-cardiac-arrest/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess he's "learning to fly" now.

Offline skeeter

Guess they pulled the plug.

Crap.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What a damn awful day.   **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess he's "learning to fly" now.

Bittersweet.   :0001:

Offline Suppressed

It's weird that just yesterday, I was thinking about how my co-worker back in the day used to call him "that little greaseball"...  and I was wondered whether he would have hated him so much if he wasn't so envious of Petty's relationship with Stevie Nicks.

Bizarre little thought that came into my head from nowhere yesterday...and then this.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:11:19 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
CBS news is reporting he's died.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A buddy of mine from high school who is Madonna's guitarist posted this a few minutes ago:

Offline Concerned

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
CBS news is reporting he's died.

Damn shame. I admired how he stayed out of politics. Also how over time, he actually learned to sing instead of croak the lyrics to his songs like a frog.

Nicks was very uh "loose" at the time when she and Petty engaged in carnal relations. She was, by her own admission, not overly particular about who she got nekkid with. She pretty much slept with every male she worked with from Lindsey, to Mick Fleetwood on down the line. Not that there's anything WRONG with that.

RIP Tom, you did what many would have considered a capper on their bucket list just by the above affair alone.

My favorite song he wrote was probably "You Wreck Me" or "Refugee".

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:22:23 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline dfwgator

RIP Tom, you made Gainesville proud.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He did get into it on some topic a few years ago; but now is not the time to gripe about that and we are all entitled to our opinions.  Rest In Peace.

Offline Frank Cannon

Guess it is his last dance with Mary Jane.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.