Author Topic: NYC subway attack: Gang of women in neon green bodysuits attack and rob 2 women  (Read 1143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 4, 2022 2:02pm EDT
NYC subway attack: Gang of women in neon green bodysuits attack and rob 2 women
Attack unfolded on subway near Times Square station in New York City
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

A gang of six women wearing neon green bodysuits beat and robbed two 19-year-old women on a New York City subway early Sunday in a bizarre caught-on-video attack.

The incident happened around 2 a.m. on a Times Square subway train, police said.

Video posted online shows the six women aboard the train fighting with some passengers. At least one woman can be seen repeatedly punching a victim in her face while another appears to wrap her leg around a second victim and drag her to the floor.

The mother of one victim told the New York Post what happened on the train was "absolutely disgusting" and the gang in green needs to be held accountable.

"Animals belong behind bars," said the mother, who wished to remain anonymous. "Make an example of them. What happened to the New York City we all loved? Start fixing it now!"

The victims told police they had a verbal dispute with the suspects before it turned physical, WPIX-TV reported.

The suspects allegedly stole a cellphone, credit cards, a wallet and other personal items from the victims, according to local news outlets.

No arrests were made as of Tuesday morning.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-subway-attack-gang-women-neon-green-bodysuits-attack-rob-women
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

My niece is now attending graduate school in NYC. I only hope she survives the experience (and I'm not talking about her studies).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

What in the hell is this country coming to?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Wow, like an old episode of Batman or something. They just need the cut screen "BONK!" cards.

Offline goatprairie

Well, that video definitely put me off buying my wife that green, body-hugging outfit I was going to get her for her birthday. Not the most flattering attire....although my wife is not whale-sized like many of the Green Goblins appeared to be.

Offline rustynail

Wow, like an old episode of Batman or something. They just need the cut screen "BONK!" cards.

My first thought also.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: I wonder if that bodysuit material is flammable, are lighters still legal to carry in new York?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
verga wails:
"What in the hell is this country coming to?"

Diversity.
Equity.
Inclusion.
Multi-racial.
Multi-cultural.
All cultures are equal.
All people are equal.

I could have been more blunt, but chose not to be.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gang green....gangrene in the subway and the culture...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 7, 2022 8:20pm EDT
NYPD IDs 4 members of gang as subway attack suspects dressed in neon green bodysuits, all have rap sheets
All four women live in the same New York City housing project and have criminal histories, the NYPD said Friday

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

The other suspects have not been identified. The victims were robbed of a cell phone and a handbag.

All four live in the Queensbridge Houses, a public housing development in Queens, Essig said. They all have criminal histories, he said.

Pequero has nine arrests, authorities said, the most in the group.

The mother of one victim told the New York Post that what happened on the train was "absolutely disgusting" and that the gang in green needs to be held accountable.

"Animals belong behind bars," said the mother, who wished to remain anonymous. "Make an example of them. What happened to the New York City we all loved? Start fixing it now."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-ids-members-gang-neon-green-bodysuits-attacked-robbed-women

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Girls just want to have fun.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No doubt dey wuz white wimmins.

AND......,just how freaking hard is it going to be for the cops to discover who these retards are,and where they live?

After all,how many groups of women have you ever seen running around dressed like that
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NYPD IDs 4 members of gang as subway attack suspects dressed in neon green bodysuits, all have rap sheets
All four women live in the same New York City housing project and have criminal histories, the NYPD said Friday

The other suspects have not been identified. The victims were robbed of a cell phone and a handbag.

All four live in the Queensbridge Houses, a public housing development in Queens, Essig said. They all have criminal histories, he said.

@mystery-ak

Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Some people are just overachievers by nature.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
New York City needs another Charles Bronson (Dr. Kirby) and a Bernhard Goetz
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Charles Bronson as Paul Kersey, what I have said for years is we need Kersey Brigades. When the law can't/won't stop the lawless maybe it's time for some vigilante justice, the public has a right to defend themselves.

Offline Kamaji

It’s getting to that point.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GT Hawk:
"Charles Bronson as Paul Kersey, what I have said for years is we need Kersey Brigades. When the law can't/won't stop the lawless maybe it's time for some vigilante justice, the public has a right to defend themselves."

Posted by me, 2 days ago:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,481843.msg2719080.html#msg2719080

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yep, if a couple of of those Thugettes would  have gotten the Paul Kersey treatment, I think the level of "brazenous" would at least go down.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yep, if a couple of of those Thugettes would  have gotten the Paul Kersey treatment, I think the level of "brazenous" would at least go down.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

The mother of one victim told the New York Post that what happened on the train was "absolutely disgusting" and that the gang in green needs to be held accountable.

"Animals belong behind bars," said the mother, who wished to remain anonymous. "Make an example of them. What happened to the New York City we all loved? Start fixing it now."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-ids-members-gang-neon-green-bodysuits-attacked-robbed-women

I don't think for a second that any of the members of this were shocked by these revelations.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DB

"Make an example of them. What happened to the New York City we all loved? Start fixing it now."

People voted for it and they got it good and hard.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fat Green and stupid is how they roll. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.