Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Trump won't fire Mueller because the president did nothing wrong  (Read 789 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gregg Jarrett: Trump won't fire Mueller because the president did nothing wrong
Fox News, Sep 28, 2017, Gregg Jarrett

Firing Robert Mueller is a media invention. Always has been.

But it was resurrected on Tuesday by Roger Stone.  The informal adviser to President Trump offered his opinion, eagerly solicited by reporters, that the president should sack the special counsel because his impartiality is hopelessly compromised by a myriad of conflicts of interests.

Stone was correct, in part.  Mueller is deeply conflicted.  The day after being interviewed and rejected by President Trump to become the new FBI Director, Mueller turned around and accepted the job as special counsel.  In the span of 24 hours, Mueller went from asking to work for the president… to investigating him.  It was quite the somersault.  At the very least, it created the appearance of impropriety which disqualifies him.   

Read more:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/28/gregg-jarrett-trump-wont-fire-mueller-because-president-did-nothing-wrong.html

Offline Acklaimation

• joingy
This whole Mueller thing has been a shitshow from the beginning.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This whole Mueller thing has been a shitshow from the beginning.

Yep! A shitshow fully orchestrated by Obama holdovers!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:47:57 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien